ASQ – Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Course
About this course
Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Course
The primary focus of this course is applying DMAIC methodology to actual improvement projects within your organization. You will learn about the different process improvement methodologies and gain a thorough understanding of project management techniques. The Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Course will also help you to understand both value analysis and root cause analysis methods.
Along with all the above, you will gain the crucial knowledge of how to identify process waste and the true costs associated with weak processes. Finally, communicating upwards to key Stakeholders to help you deliver changes within your organization.
There is no requirement for any previous certification or experience on the Six Sigma Yellow certification course as all the materials that have been studied within the Six Sigma Yellow Belt training will be provided. However, as part of the overall certification requirements, you will be expected to lead at least one project.
AUD $995 + GST. This does not include the cost of the official ASQ – Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Exam. We can help guide you on how to book the exam as it is a self booking service.
To Enrol for this course, please contact our Learning Consultants. Click here – Contact Us
If you are looking at completing more than one Certification in the next 12 months, it might be worthwhile looking at our Course Subscription option. To find out more Click here – Subscription option.
Administration provider and located in Australia. Powered by Skillsoft content
Each certification candidate is required to pass an examination that consists of multiple choice questions that measure comprehension of the Body of Knowledge.
Computer Delivered – The CSSGB examination is a one-part, 110-question, four-and-a-half-hour exam and is offered in English only. 100 questions are scored and 10 are unscored.
Paper and Pencil – The CSSGB examination is a one-part, 100-question, four-hour exam and is offered in English. Spanish, and Mandarin in certain locations.
Six Sigma Green Belts are employees who spend some of their time on process improvement teams. They analyze and solve quality problems, and are involved with Six Sigma, lean or other quality improvement projects.
The Six Sigma Green Belt certification requires three years of work experience in one or more areas of the Six Sigma Green Belt Body of Knowledge.
Candidates must have worked in a full-time, paid role. Paid intern, co-op or any other course work cannot be applied toward the work experience requirement.
Educational waivers are not granted.
Here are the minimum expectations of a Certified Six Sigma Green Belt.
- Operates in support of or under the supervision of a Six Sigma Black Belt.
- Analyses and solves quality problems.
- Involved in quality improvement projects.
- Participated in a project, but has not led a project.
- Has at least three years of work experience.
- Has ability to demonstrate their knowledge of Six Sigma tools and processes
Online – 100% Flexible Self Study – You study at your own pace, at your own time. You have 24 hours access via your own private study portal.
60-90 hours (depends on the learner, how quickly they pick the skills is up to the student) you have 6 months (180 Days) access to your course material. You have more than enough time to complete this short course).
** Part – time students dedicate on average 5 hours study time per week. This course would approximately take 12- 15 weeks to complete at that pace of study.
Within 3 working days payment confirmation and enrolment form completed or you can pick your own start date!
What will I Learn / Extra Information:
How many units and what are the modules I will learn
- Six Sigma and Organizational Goals
- Lean Principles and Six Sigma Projects
- Design for Six Sigma and FMEA
- Six Sigma Project Identification
- Voice of the Customer in Six Sigma
- Basics of Six Sigma Project Management
- Six Sigma Management and Planning Tools
- Performance Metrics for Six Sigma
- Six Sigma Project Team Dynamics and Performance
- Process Documentation and Analysis in Six Sigma
- Basic Probability and Statistical Distributions in Six Sigma
- Data Classification, Sampling, and Collection in Six Sigma
- Statistics and Graphical Presentation in Six Sigma
- Measurement System Analysis in Six Sigma
- Process and Performance Capability Measurement in Six Sigma
- Multi-vari Studies, Correlation, and Linear Regression in Six Sigma
- Introduction to Hypothesis Testing and Tests for Means in Six Sigma
- Hypothesis Tests for Variances and Proportions in Six Sigma
- Design of Experiments in Six Sigma
- Root Cause Analysis and Waste Elimination in Six Sigma
- Cycle Time Reduction and Kaizen in Six Sigma
- Statistical Process Control and Control Plans in Six Sigma
- Creating and Using Control Charts in Six Sigma
- Lean Tools for Process Control in Six Sigma
Support and how the course is delivered
Mentor Support – Free Support from an official Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certified mentor via email (response within 24 hours), Live chat (typically available in the evenings Australia time) or telephone (typically available in the evenings Australia time). Practice Exams/ Mock Exams – Free Test Prep can be taken in either Study or Certification mode. EBOOKS – Included for Free E-books for relevant course included for free.
If you like a particular hardcopy (paperback) book, contact us to find out if you can also purchase a hard copy book (separate cost)
How to Enrol for this course
For the Subscription option please click below on the Subscribe Here button.
For the Individual course, please contact us via live chat or click below on the Contact CertHub button.