Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Course
ABOUT THIS COURSE:
Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Course
The primary focus of this course is applying DMAIC methodology to actual improvement projects within your organization. You will learn about the different process improvement methodologies and gain a thorough understanding of project management techniques. The Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Course will also help you to understand both value analysis and root cause analysis methods.
Along with all the above, you will gain the crucial knowledge of how to identify process waste and the true costs associated with weak processes. Finally, communicating upwards to key Stakeholders to help you deliver changes within your organization.
There is no requirement for any previous certification or experience on the Six Sigma Yellow certification course as all the materials that have been studied within the Six Sigma Yellow Belt training will be provided. However, as part of the overall certification requirements, you will be expected to lead at least one project.
This Course is the closest you can get to an in-class option without breaking the bank. Some of the features you receive with this course program:
- You receive access to mentors for certain courses. The Mentors are subject matter experts and you can ask them questions about the subject/topic you are unsure about.
- For IT courses, you also receive access to labs for certain courses that require the hands on experience.
- Receive access to E-Books for all PM and IT courses and more topics.
Once the payment for the course has been made, you will receive your login details via the email address provided on the enrolment form within 24 hours. You can also pick your own start date! To pick you own start date, after you make the payment for your course, please send an email or send a message via our CONTACT US page stating the start date you would like.
- Six Sigma and Organizational Goals
- Lean Principles and Six Sigma Projects
- Design for Six Sigma and FMEA
- Six Sigma Project Identification
- Voice of the Customer in Six Sigma
- Basics of Six Sigma Project Management
- Six Sigma Management and Planning Tools
- Performance Metrics for Six Sigma
- Six Sigma Project Team Dynamics and Performance
- Process Documentation and Analysis in Six Sigma
- Basic Probability and Statistical Distributions in Six Sigma
- Data Classification, Sampling, and Collection in Six Sigma
- Statistics and Graphical Presentation in Six Sigma
- Measurement System Analysis in Six Sigma
- Process and Performance Capability Measurement in Six Sigma
- Multi-vari Studies, Correlation, and Linear Regression in Six Sigma
- Introduction to Hypothesis Testing and Tests for Means in Six Sigma
- Hypothesis Tests for Variances and Proportions in Six Sigma
- Design of Experiments in Six Sigma
- Root Cause Analysis and Waste Elimination in Six Sigma
- Cycle Time Reduction and Kaizen in Six Sigma
- Statistical Process Control and Control Plans in Six Sigma
- Creating and Using Control Charts in Six Sigma
- Lean Tools for Process Control in Six Sigma
Fees: AUD $695.00
35 hours of study
Course Access: 6 Months
Study Mode: Online
Certificate of Completion
Support: Mentors and Ebooks
Pre Requisites: None
- Junior Project Managers
- Quality Management Graduates
- Quality Coordinators
- Operations managers
- Process Impovement
The Certification Exam is not included with this course. We can help with booking your certification exam for you. CLICK HERE and contact our Learning Consultants or ask a question via the chat function.
Looking to study more than one course?
If you are looking at completing more than one Certification in the next 12 months, it might be worthwhile looking at our Course Subscription option. To find out more SUBSCRIPTION OPTION
How many hours to study
The course duration shown above depends on the learner, how quickly they pick the skills is up to the student) you have 6 months (180 days) months access to your course material. You have more than enough time to complete this short course.
** Part – time students dedicate on average 5 hours study time per week, a 30 hour course would approximately take 6 weeks to complete at that pace of study.
Online – 100% Flexible Self Study – You study at your own pace, at your own time. You have 24 hours access via your own private study portal and you study at your time.
What others looked at
Ethical Council – Certified Ethical Hacker v11ABOUT THIS COURSE:The Certified Ethical Hacker training course is the latest Cybersecurity certification released in October 2020. Attention! IT security professionals, this course provides you with an in depth viewpoint...
Ethical Council – Certified Secure Computer User (CSCU)ABOUT THIS COURSE:The Certified Secure Computer User (CSCU) from the Ethical Council is a study program aimed at individuals who want to up skill and gain knowledge on how to protect IT Information assets on an...
CompTIA IT Fundamentals+ (Exam - FC0-U61)ABOUT THIS COURSE:This course is designed for anyone who has no IT experience and would like to understand what a career in IT would be like. Individuals who have completed this course improve their knowledge in the different...