Pre-Requisites for the VMware vSphere 6.5 Exam
Anyone who is taking this certification will need to be able to comfortably handle the installation, configuration, and management of a vSphere solution. It is also fundamentally required that candidate be able to deploy vSphere networking, VMs, storage and provide ongoing administration. Troubleshooting, Securing and optimizing the vSphere solution is also desired.
This exam will be classified as a credit if you are studying towards any of the following certifications:
The Core Objectives Covered in this test include:
- Configuration and management of vSphere6 Storage and Networking
- Installation and Configuration of vCenter Server and ESXi Hosts
- Essential vSphere implementation monitoring
- Essential vSphere 6.x implementation troubleshooting
- Administration and Deployment of VMs and vApps
- Maintaining availability and optimizing resource management factors
References are made within these texts to content on Web Resource, Microsoft TechNet, and VMware.com.