What is included in the updated BABOK (R) Guide
- Unified terminology and ideas across various business analysis disciplines
- Improved knowledge areas which provide complete support to all levels of business analysis
- 5 Core perspectives that outline the foremost business analysis areas
- Demonstrative examples of how to apply the new knowledge to a range of different scenarios
- The latest business analysis tactics and tools that are widely adopted within the community
- Revised content covering every aspect of BABOK and more.
If you are thinking about starting out in the Business Analysis field or you are a seasoned professional, this guide is a fundamental resource that can help you and your business to uncover new opportunities to drive positive changes within your organization and deliver true value through success.
3rd Edition, English.
Published on April 15th, 2015 by the International Institute of Business Analysis
502 pages, in paperback format.