Microsoft MCSD: App Builder (Exam: 70-487) – Developing Microsoft Azure and Web Services (2018 update)
About this course:
This certification are professional developers that are familiar with Visual Studio 2017 and the Microsoft® .NET Core Framework to design and develop Web solutions. Students should have a minimum of 2 to 3 years of experience developing ASP.NET MVC-based solutions. Additionally, individuals should be able to demonstrate the following:
- Experience designing and developing Web applications that access various (local and remote) data and services including Windows Azure
- Experience with the full software development life cycle of data and service solutions
- Experience developing and deploying to multi-tier environments, including Windows Azure
- Experience designing and developing asynchronous solutions
- Experience creating and consuming HTTP services
Online Only. Instructor Led E- Learning
To Enrol for this course or to find out more on pricing or payment methods, please contact our Learning Consultants. Click here – Contact Us
If you are looking at completing more than one Certification in the next 12 months, it might be worthwhile looking at our Course Subscription option. To find out more Click here – Subscription option.
Administration provider and located in Australia. Powered by Skillsoft content
- Software Developers
- Web Developers
- IT Programmers
- Systems Engineers
- Systems Administrators
- App Developers
Global Recognition. Requires sitting for the Microsoft MCSD: App Builder Certification Exam: 70-487: Developing Microsoft Azure and Web Services (2018 update)
None for the course.
Online – 100% Flexible Self Study – You study at your own pace, at your own time. You have 24 hours access via your own private study portal.
40 – 50 hours – (depends on the learner, how quickly they pick the skills is up to the student) you have 6 months (180 days) months access to your course material. You have more than enough time to complete this short course. ** Part – time students dedicate on average 5 hours study time per week. This course would approximately take 10-12 weeks to complete at that pace of study.
Within 3 working days payment confirmation and enrolment form completed or you can pick your own start date!
What will I Learn/ Extra Information:
|Testing:||Practice Exams and Test Preps|
Exam Overview and Weighting:
- Accessing Data (20-25%)
- Querying and Manipulating Data by Using the Entity Framework (20-25%)
- Creating and Consuming Web API-based services (20-25%)
- Designing and Implementing Web Services (15-20%)
- Deploying Web Applications and Services (15-20%)
How to Enrol for this Course
For the Subscription option please click below on the Subscribe Here button. For the Individual course, please contact us via live chat or click below on the Contact CertHub button.