Microsoft MCSD: App Builder (Exam: 70-487) – Developing Microsoft Azure and Web Services (2018 update)
ABOUT THIS COURSE:
This certification are professional developers that are familiar with Visual Studio 2017 and the Microsoft® .NET Core Framework to design and develop Web solutions. Students should have a minimum of 2 to 3 years of experience developing ASP.NET MVC-based solutions. Additionally, individuals should be able to demonstrate the following:
- Experience designing and developing Web applications that access various (local and remote) data and services including Windows Azure
- Experience with the full software development life cycle of data and service solutions
- Experience developing and deploying to multi-tier environments, including Windows Azure
- Experience designing and developing asynchronous solutions
- Experience creating and consuming HTTP services
This Course is the closest you can get to an in class option without breaking the bank. Features you receive with this course program:
- You receive access to mentors for certain courses. The Mentors are subject matter experts and you can ask them questions about the subject/topic you are unsure about.
- For IT courses, you also receive access to labs for certain courses that require the hands on experience.
- Receive access to E-Books for all courses and more topics.
Once the payment for the course has been made, you will receive your login details via the email address provided on the enrolment form within 24 hours. You can also pick your own start date! If you want to pick own start date, once you have made the payment for your enrolment, please send an email or send a message via our CONTACT US page with your name and the date you would like to start with your training.
- Developing Azure & Web Services: Introduction
- Developing Azure & Web Services: Entity Framework
- IIS & Web Services
- ASP.NET Pipeline Architecture and OData Services
- Developing Azure & Web Services: Web API Services
- Developing Azure & Web Services: Hosting Web APIs
- Developing Azure & Web Services: Managing Data
- Developing Azure & Web Services: WCF Transactions & Services
- Developing Azure & Web Services: Security and WCF Streams
- Azure Services
- Developing Azure & Web Services: Azure Storage
- Azure Subscription Messages, Security, and Troubleshooting
- Advanced Deployment
- Developing Azure & Web Services: Diagnostics, Debugging, & ACS
- Developing Azure & Web Services: Azure Scalability
- Developing Azure & Web Services: API Management & Monitoring
- Developing Azure & Web Services: Deployment Strategy
- Developing Azure & Web Services: Configuring Web Applications for Deployment
- Developing Azure & Web Services: Working with Assemblies
Fees: AUD $695.00
30 hours of study
Course Access: 6 Months
Study Mode: Online
Certificate of Completion
Support: Mentors and Ebooks
Pre Requisites: None
Administration provider and located in Australia. Powered by ITPRO.TV content.
- Software Developers
- Web Developers
- IT Programmers
- Systems Engineers
- Systems Administrators
- App Developers
The Certification Exam is not included with this course. We can help with booking your certification exam for you. CLICK HERE and contact our Learning Consultants or ask a question via the chat function.
Looking to study more than one course?
If you are looking at completing more than one Certification in the next 12 months, it might be worthwhile looking at our Course Subscription option. To find out more SUBSCRIPTION OPTION
How many hours to study
The course duration shown above depends on the learner, how quickly they pick the skills is up to the student) you have 6 months (180 days) months access to your course material. You have more than enough time to complete this short course.
** Part – time students dedicate on average 5 hours study time per week, a 30 hour course would approximately take 6 weeks to complete at that pace of study.
Online – 100% Flexible Self Study – You study at your own pace, at your own time. You have 24 hours access via your own private study portal and you study at your time.
What others looked at
Ethical Council – Certified Ethical Hacker v11ABOUT THIS COURSE:The Certified Ethical Hacker V11 training course is the latest Cyber Security certification released in October 2020. Attention! IT security professionals, this course provides you with an in depth...
Ethical Council – Certified Secure Computer User (CSCU)ABOUT THIS COURSE:The Certified Secure Computer User (CSCU) from the Ethical Council is a study program aimed at individuals who want to up skill and gain knowledge on how to protect IT Information assets on an...
CompTIA IT Fundamentals+ (Exam - FC0-U61)ABOUT THIS COURSE:This course is designed for anyone who has no IT experience and would like to understand what a career in IT would be like. Individuals who have completed this course improve their knowledge in the different...