Certificate in ERP (Accounting and Payroll) – SAP
About this course:
This course is ideal for an individual who wants to be an expert front end power user with the SAP ERP in the Accounting and Payroll field. It will allow you to understand the core functionality of SAP ERP solution within the SAP Business Suite. Ideal for someone who would like to learn more about ERP systems and how they are used and implemented in the Accounting and Payroll function for any business using SAP ERP.
What you will also learn:
- Explain the use of organisational levels and describe the function of master data
- Identify different reporting solutions
- Describe the tasks in Financial Accounting
- Explain the main structures used in Financial Accounting
- Display the chart of accounts
- Create G/L accounts
- Describe the special role of reconciliation accounts
- Perform G/L postings
- much more…..
Online Only. Instructor Led E- Learning
AUD $1500.00 + GST. Payment plans are available.
This includes the cost of the Assessment and a Certificate of Participation in SAP Management Accounting, from Sydney Institute of ERP. This will also Include:
- Resume writing (a SAP consultant will go through your existing resume, edit and provide feedback)
- Cover letter (a SAP consultant will go through your cover letter, edit and provide feedback)
- Linked in Profile (a SAP consultant will assist the student to create the profile)
- Consultation: Career Advice, Prepare common questions asked in an interview (where you will write the answers and the consultant will go through the answers providing feedback over the phone/skype)
To Enrol for this course, please contact our Learning Consultants. Click here – Contact Us
If you are looking at completing more than one Certification in the next 12 months, it might be worthwhile looking at our Course Subscription option. To find out more Click here – Subscription option.
Administration provider and located in Australia. Powered by SAP Germany and SIERP content
- Management Accountants
- Payroll Officers
- Payroll Administrators
- Certified Accountants
- Financial Accountants
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Financial Advisers
- Anyone looking to learn about SAP Accounting as an end user.
None for the course.
Online – 100% Flexible Self Study – You study at your own pace, at your own time. You have 24 hours access via your own private study portal.
The courses are offered online, where you can complete the training at your own pace from any location. We recommend at least 6-12 hours of study per week (average of 1-2 hours of part time study per day). With this part time schedule, you can complete each course within 1-2 months. You can also study on a full time basis (average of 5-6 hours of study per day) to complete the training earlier. Your Receive 2 months access to this course.
As a participant of the training, you will have access to the following resources:
- SAP training course materials (hard copy training manuals for your chosen SAP solution)
- SAP system access for 2 months – for the practical hands on exercises covered in the training manuals. Solutions are provided at the end of each exercise in the manuals
- Online tutor support from SiERP
** Part – time students dedicate on average 5 hours study time per week. This course would approximately take 8 weeks to complete at that pace of study.
Within 3-5 working days payment confirmation and enrolment form completed or you can pick your own start date!
What will I Learn/ Extra Information:
|Software Access:||Included for 2 months|
How to Enrol for this Course
Please contact us via our contact form or the button below and one our Learning Consultants will give you a call.