The Project Management Professional (PMP®) Certification – PMI
About this course
The Project Management Professional (PMP®) certification is the project management credential of choice world-wide. The purpose and goal of this program is to develop, maintain, evaluate, promote and administer a rigorous, examination-based, professional certification program of the highest calibre. The PMP can also provide a significant advantage when it comes to salary and earning potential. Among survey respondents to PMI’s Earning Power Salary Survey, those with a PMP certification garner a higher salary (20% higher on average) than those without a PMP certification.*
Employers benefit as well. When more than one-third of their project managers are PMP-certified, organizations complete more of their projects on time, on budget while also meeting the original project goals.
AUD $795 + GST. This does not include the cost of the official PMI – Project Management Professsional (PMP) exam. We can help guide you on how to book the exam as it is a self booking service.
To Enrol for this course, please contact our Learning Consultants. Click here – Contact Us
If you are looking at completing more than one Certification in the next 12 months, it might be worthwhile looking at our Course Subscription option. To find out more Click here – Subscription option.
Administration provider and located in Australia. Powered by Skillsoft content
- Project Coordinators
- Project Managers
- Program Managers
- Business Managers
- Project Officers
- Project Administrators
Global – From the PMI (Project Management Institute)
The Project Management Professional (PMP®) certification requires only 1 exam: Exam Code: PMP exam
- Secondary degree (high school diploma, associate’s degree or the global equivalent)
- 7,500 hours leading and directing projects
- 35 hours of project management education
- Four-year degree
- 4,500 hours leading and directing projects
- 35 hours of project management education
Online – 100% Flexible Self Study – You study at your own pace, at your own time. You have 24 hours access via your own private study portal.
50-60 hours (depends on the learner, how quickly they pick the skills is up to the student) you have 6 months (180 Days) access to your course material. You have more than enough time to complete this short course).
** Part – time students dedicate on average 5 hours study time per week. This course would approximately take 10-12 weeks to complete at that pace of study.
Within 3 working days payment confirmation and enrolment form completed or you can pick your own start date!
What will I Learn / Extra Information:
How many units and what are the modules I will learn
- Managing projects within organisations (PMBOK®-5th Edition)
- Project management overview
- Project management process groups
- Integrated initiation and planning
- Direct, monitor and control project work
- Controlling changes and closing a project
- Project requirements and defining scope
- Creating the work breakdown structure
- Monitoring and controlling project scope
- Defining and sequencing project activities
- Planning project costs
- Developing and controlling the project schedule
- Estimating and budgeting project costs
- Controlling project costs
- Plan quality management
- Quality assurance and quality control
- Planning project human resources
- Managing project human resources
- Plan and manage project communications
- Control project communications
- Risk management planning
- Identifying project risks
- Performing risk analysis
- Risk response and control
- Planning project procurement management
- Managing procurements
- Project stakeholder management
- Managing and controlling stakeholder engagement
- The role of ethics in project management
- Core PMI values and ethical standards
Support and how the course is delivered
Mentor Support – Free
Support from an official PMI Certified mentor via email (response within 24 hours), Live chat (typically available in the evenings Australia time) or telephone (typically available in the evenings Australia time).
Practice Exams/ Mock Exams – Free
Test Prep can be taken in either Study or Certification mode.
EBOOKS – Included for Free
E-books for relevant course included for free.
If you like a particular hardcopy (paperback) book,
contact us to find out if you can also purchase a hard copy book (separate cost)
How to Enrol for this course
For the Subscription option please click below on the Subscribe Here button.
For the Individual course, please contact us via live chat or click below on the Contact CertHub button.