The Project Management Professional (PMP®) Certification – PMI
ABOUT THIS COURSE:
Employers benefit as well. When more than one-third of their project managers are PMP-certified, organizations complete more of their projects on time, on budget while also meeting the original project goals.
This Course is the closest you can get to an in-class option without breaking the bank. Some of the features you receive with this course program:
- You receive access to mentors for certain courses. The Mentors are subject matter experts and you can ask them questions about the subject/topic you are unsure about.
- For IT courses, you also receive access to labs for certain courses that require the hands on experience.
- Receive access to E-Books for all PM and IT courses and more topics.
Once the payment for the course has been made, you will receive your login details via the email address provided on the enrolment form within 24 hours. You can also pick your own start date! To pick you own start date, after you make the payment for your course, please send an email or send a message via our CONTACT US page stating the start date you would like.
- Managing projects within organisations (PMBOK®-5th Edition)
- Project management overview
- Project management process groups
- Integrated initiation and planning
- Direct, monitor and control project work
- Controlling changes and closing a project
- Project requirements and defining scope
- Creating the work breakdown structure
- Monitoring and controlling project scope
- Defining and sequencing project activities
- Planning project costs
- Developing and controlling the project schedule
- Estimating and budgeting project costs
- Controlling project costs
- Plan quality management
- Quality assurance and quality control
- Planning project human resources
- Managing project human resources
- Plan and manage project communications
- Control project communications
- Risk management planning
- Identifying project risks
- Performing risk analysis
- Risk response and control
- Planning project procurement management
- Managing procurements
- Project stakeholder management
- Managing and controlling stakeholder engagement
- The role of ethics in project management
- Core PMI values and ethical standards
Fees: AUD $795.00
30-35 hours study time
Course Access: 6 Months
Study Mode: Online
Certificate of Completion
Support: Mentors and Ebooks
Pre Requisites: None
Administration provider and located in Australia. Powered by ITPRO.TV content.
- Project Coordinators
- Project Managers
- Program Managers
- Business Managers
- Project Officers
- Project Administrators
The Certification Exam is not included with this course. We can help with booking your certification exam for you. CLICK HERE and contact our Learning Consultants or ask a question via the chat function.
Looking to study more than one course?
If you are looking at completing more than one Certification in the next 12 months, it might be worthwhile looking at our Course Subscription option. To find out more SUBSCRIPTION OPTION
How many hours to study
The course duration shown above depends on the learner, how quickly they pick the skills is up to the student) you have 6 months (180 days) months access to your course material. You have more than enough time to complete this short course.
** Part – time students dedicate on average 5 hours study time per week, a 30 hour course would approximately take 6 weeks to complete at that pace of study.
Online – 100% Flexible Self Study – You study at your own pace, at your own time. You have 24 hours access via your own private study portal and you study at your time.
What others looked at
Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) Routing And Switching v2.0ABOUT THIS COURSE: Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) Routing and Switching certification validates the ability to plan, implement, verify and troubleshoot local and wide-area enterprise...
Microsoft Word 2019 Certification- Exam MO-100ABOUT THIS COURSE: Exhibit your expertise with Microsoft word to potential employers with this qualification. Calling on Administrators and anyone who wants to show proficiency in MS Word. This specifically accredited...
Microsoft Excel 2019 Certification (Exam MO- 200)ABOUT THIS COURSE: An individual acquiring this qualification has had a little bit of of experience, guidance and hands-on involvement in MS Excel. The certification demonstrates competency at an industry partner level...