Microsoft Certified Azure Fundamentals – Exam AZ-900
ABOUT THIS COURSE:
Explore the essential cloud concepts, core Azure Services, Azure pricing and support, and the fundamental knowledge regarding cloud security, privacy, compliance, and trust as you prepare for your Exam AZ-900: Microsoft Azure Fundamentals assessment.
This course tends to provide beginner-level knowledge about cloud services and how these services are provided with Microsoft Azure. The course can be learned as an optional first step towards learning about cloud services and Microsoft Azure, before taking any further steps towards enrolling into Microsoft Azure or Microsoft cloud services courses.
The course will also cover all the essential general cloud computing concepts as well as general cloud computing models such as Public, Private and Hybrid cloud and Infrastructure-as-a-Service abbreviated as IaaS), Platform-as-a-Service(abbreviated as PaaS) and Software-as-a-Service (abbreviated as SaaS).
It will also be able to help cover some core Azure services and solutions, as well as key Azure pillar services regarding security, privacy, compliance and trust. It would be able to finally cover pricing and support services available with Azure.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Understand the general cloud computing concepts
- Understand the essential core services available with Microsoft Azure
- Understand security, privacy, compliance and trust with Microsoft Azure
- Understand the pricing and support models available with Microsoft
- Azure Fundamentals: Cloud Computing
- Azure Fundamentals: The Ecosystem
- Azure Fundamentals: Storage Components
- Azure Fundamentals: Network Components
- Azure Fundamentals: Virtual Machines
- Azure Fundamentals: Database Solutions
- Azure Fundamentals: Big Data Analytics
- Azure Fundamentals: IoT & AI
- Azure Fundamentals: Azure Data Privacy
- Azure Fundamentals: Azure Network Security
- Azure Fundamentals: Azure Security Services
- Azure Fundamentals: Monitoring the Azure Environment
Fees: AUD $995.00 + GST
Duration: 30 days
Course Access: 6 Months
Study Mode: Online
Certificate of Completion
Support: Mentors and Ebooks
Pre Requisites: None
Administration provider and located in Australia. Powered by Skillsoft content.
- Software Developers
- Web Developers
- IT Programmers
- Systems Engineers
- Systems Administrators
- App Developers
What others looked at
Ethical Council – Certified Secure Computer User (CSCU)ABOUT THIS COURSE:The Certified Secure Computer User (CSCU) from the Ethical Council is a study program aimed at individuals who want to up skill and gain knowledge on how to protect IT Information assets on an...
CompTIA IT Fundamentals+ (Exam - FC0-U61)ABOUT THIS COURSE:This course is designed for anyone who has no IT experience and would like to understand what a career in IT would be like. Individuals who have completed this course improve their knowledge in the different...
Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) Routing And Switching v2.0ABOUT THIS COURSE: Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) Routing and Switching certification validates the ability to plan, implement, verify and troubleshoot local and wide-area enterprise...