SAP Job Ready Training – Sales and Distribution
ABOUT THIS COURSE:
The SAP SD (Sales and Distribution) Job ready study program is one of the most widely used components with SAP. This course will teach you to use the SAP system from and end use in customer service, sales and fulfilment perspective. The skills you will attain is the processes followed within the SAP ERP as a everyday user and become an expert. As part of an organisation, Sales and Distribution looks at:
- Sales Orders
- Credit Management
Once you have completed the training, you will go through a Job ready program that will allow you to experience interviews, learn industry concepts and speak to industry professionals. The SAP Consultant will also help you improve your CV and Cover letter if required and update your LinkedIn profile to attract the right level of employers for you.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- List the organisational levels that are critical to the Sales Order Management process
- List the master data that are critical to the Sales Order Management process
- Execute the order to cash business process within SAP ERP
- Define key integration points with other SAP ERP processes
- Discuss the reporting and analysis tools used in the Sales Order Management process
Benefits of job ready program:
- CV and cover letter review and rewrite for industry specific roles
- Create and help you with your LinkedIn profile
- Consultant will spend time with you to go through mock interviews within the SAP industry/environment
- Career Advice
- Employment agency and employer connections for potential job opportunities
Multiple choice testing at the end of the training and you receive a completion certificate.
CLICK HERE and contact our Learning Consultants or ask a question via the chat function.
This Course is the closest you can get to an in class option without breaking the bank. Features you receive with this course program:
- The Mentors are subject matter experts and you can ask them questions about the subject/topic you are unsure about.
- As part of studying this course, you also receive access to SAP Software for gaining the required hands on experience.
- Receive access to Hard Copy Books for all courses and more topics
Once you have enrolled and made payment for the course, our consultants will give you a ring and walk you through your portal set-up. You will receive your login details via the email address provided on the enrolment form within 5 working days as we will be posting the books out to you and setting up access to the real life SAP system. You can also pick your own start date! To pick your start date, after the payment is made, please send an email or send a message via our CONTACT US page.
Course Based on Software Component (s) and Release (s)
SAP ERP ECC 6.0 EHP8
Access to SAP ERP software and Training materials
SAP training materials will be provided for this course. Access to the latest SAP ERP software will be granted.
Mode of Delivery & Duration
The course is offered through an online learning mode. The self paced online mode can be started and completed anytime during the course access duration which is 2 months
23 hours study time
Course Access: 2 months (60 days)
Study Mode: Online
Certificate of Completion
Support: Mentors and Books
Pre Requisites: None
Fees: AUD $1,650.00
- Anyone one wanting to learn how to use SAP in a Sales Function
- Anyone one wanting to learn how to use SAP in a Customer Service Function
- Front End Administration user with SAP
This Course includes:
- E- Learning Course
- Hard Copy course notes posted out to you
- Practice exam
- Support from mentors and also access to SAP software
Looking to study more than one course?
If you are looking at completing more than one SAP Certification in the next 12 months, it might be worthwhile looking at SAP LEARNING HUB. To find out more, contact our learning consultants and we will be in touch.
How many hours to study
The course duration shown above depends on the learner, how quickly they pick the skills is up to the student) you have 2 months (60 days) months access to your course material. You have more than enough time to complete this short course.
** Part – time students dedicate on average 5 hours study time per week. This course would approximately take 4-6 weeks to complete at that pace of study.
Online – 100% Flexible Self Study – You study at your own pace, at your own time. You have 24 hours access via your own private study portal and you study at your time.
- Payment an be made up-front via credit or debit card, bank transfer or PayPal. Click on the Enrol Now Button to Enrol
- Instalments – Payment can be made in fortnightly instalment and this is interest free! For this option please CONTACT US or via our Chat function
Fees: AUD $1,650.00
Further Questions? Enter your details...
What others looked at
Ethical Council – Certified Ethical Hacker v11ABOUT THIS COURSE:The Certified Ethical Hacker V11 training course is the latest Cyber Security certification released in October 2020. Attention! IT security professionals, this course provides you with an in depth...
Ethical Council – Certified Secure Computer User (CSCU)ABOUT THIS COURSE:The Certified Secure Computer User (CSCU) from the Ethical Council is a study program aimed at individuals who want to up skill and gain knowledge on how to protect IT Information assets on an...
CompTIA IT Fundamentals+ (Exam - FC0-U61)ABOUT THIS COURSE:This course is designed for anyone who has no IT experience and would like to understand what a career in IT would be like. Individuals who have completed this course improve their knowledge in the different...