SAP Job Ready Training – Management/Cost Accounting – SAPERPCO
ABOUT THIS COURSE:
This Course is the closest you can get to an in class option without breaking the bank. Features you receive with this course program:
- You receive access to mentors who are subject matter experts and when you study certain courses, you have the access to the mentors who you can ask questions about things about subject you are not understanding.
- For IT courses, you also receive access to labs for certain courses that require the hands on experience.
- Receive access to Hard Copy Books for all courses and more topics.
Once you have enrolled and made payment for the course, our consultants will give you a ring and walk you thorugh your portal set-up. You will receive your login details via the email address provided on the enrolment form within 5 working days as we will be posting the books out to you and setting up access to the real life SAP system. You can also pick your own start date! To pick your start date, after the payment is made, please send an email or send a message via our CONTACT US page.
- Explain the differences between Management Accounting and Financial Accounting within SAP solutions
- List the main components of Management Accounting and their purpose
- Identify the basic organizational units that are relevant to Management Accounting
- Explain the relationships between Management Accounting organizational units and other SAP system organizational units
- List the master data used in Cost Center Accounting
- List ways in which groups of master data can be used
- Define the role of the cost center standard hierarchy and the various uses of cost centers
- Describe the typical planning steps for cost centers
- Describe the posting logic
- List real and statistical controlling objects
- List the typical feeder systems that post data to Cost Center Accounting
- Perform a cost assessment
- Create an internal order
- Post documents to an internal order
- Explain the concept of commitment management
- Settle the costs for an internal order to a cost center
- List the components of Product Cost Accounting
- Describe the product cost planning overview
- Describe how to update the standard cost estimate on a material master
- Display a profit center
- Explain profit center assignments
- Explain how profit centers are a part of integrated planning
- Describe the flow of data to Profit Center Accounting
- List the master data used in Profitability Analysis
- Define the purpose of Profitability Analysis
- Describe the flow of data to Profitability Analysis
- Process a Profitability Analysis drilldown report
Fees: AUD $1,650.00
30 hours study time
Course Access: 3 months
Study Mode: Online
Certificate of Completion
Support: Mentors and Ebooks
Pre Requisites: None
- Management Accountants
- Certified Accountants
- Financial Accountants
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Financial Advisers
- Anyone looking to learn about SAP Accounting as an end user.
We can help with booking your optional certification exam for you. CLICK HERE and contact our Learning Consultants or ask a question via the chat function.
Looking to study more than one course?
If you are looking at completing more than one SAP Certification in the next 12 months, it might be worthwhile looking at SAP LEARNING HUB. To find out more
How many hours to study
The course duration shown above depends on the learner, how quickly they pick the skills is up to the student) you have 2 months (60 days) months access to your course material. You have more than enough time to complete this short course.
** Part – time students dedicate on average 5 hours study time per week. This course would approximately take 5-6 weeks to complete at that pace of study.
Online – 100% Flexible Self Study – You study at your own pace, at your own time. You have 24 hours access via your own private study portal and you study at your time.
What others looked at
Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) Routing And Switching v2.0ABOUT THIS COURSE: Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) Routing and Switching certification validates the ability to plan, implement, verify and troubleshoot local and wide-area enterprise...
Microsoft Word 2019 Certification- Exam MO-100ABOUT THIS COURSE: Exhibit your expertise with Microsoft word to potential employers with this qualification. Calling on Administrators and anyone who wants to show proficiency in MS Word. This specifically accredited...
Microsoft Excel 2019 Certification (Exam MO- 200)ABOUT THIS COURSE: An individual acquiring this qualification has had a little bit of of experience, guidance and hands-on involvement in MS Excel. The certification demonstrates competency at an industry partner level...