Red Hat Certified System Administrator
About this course
RHCSA is an entry-level certification that specialises on actual competencies at system administration, including installation and configuration of a Red Hat Enterprise Linux system and configure it to a live network, running network services. An IT professional who has earned the Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA®) is able to perform the core system administration skills required in Red Hat Enterprise Linux environments.
AUD $795 + GST. This does not include the cost of the official Red Hat RHCSA Certification Exam. We can help guide you on how to book the exam as it is a self booking service.
To Enrol for this course, please contact our Learning Consultants. Click here – Contact Us
If you are looking at completing more than one Certification in the next 12 months, it might be worthwhile looking at our Course Subscription option. To find out more Click here – Subscription option.
Administration provider and located in Australia. Powered by Skillsoft content
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux system administrators
- Red Hat System Administrators
- Linux system administrators
- Red Hat Engineer (RHCE®)
Global – REDHAT
requires only 1 exam: Exam Code: EX-200
Previous Linux Experience – 1 year minimum.
Online – 100% Flexible Self Study – You study at your own pace, at your own time. You have 24 hours access via your own private study portal.
30 hours (depends on the learner, how quickly they pick the skills is up to the student) you have 6 months (180 Days) access to your course material. You have more than enough time to complete this short course.
** Part – time students dedicate on average 5 hours study time per week. This course would approximately take 5-6 weeks to complete at that pace of study.
Within 3 working days payment confirmation and enrolment form completed or you can pick your own start date!
What will I Learn / Extra Information:
How many units and what are the modules I will learn
A Red Hat® Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) is able to perform the following tasks:
- Understand and use essential tools for handling files, directories, command-line environments, and documentation
- Operate running systems, including booting into different run levels, identifying processes, starting and stopping virtual machines, and controlling services
- Configure local storage using partitions and logical volumes
- Create and configure file systems and file system attributes, such as permissions, encryption, access control lists, and network file systems
- Deploy, configure, and maintain systems, including software installation, update, and core services
- Manage users and groups, including use of a centralized directory for authentication
- Manage security, including basic firewall and SE Linux configuration
Support and how the course is delivered
Mentor Support – Free
Support from an official REDHAT Certified mentor via email (response within 24 hours), Live chat (typically available in the evenings Australia time) or telephone (typically available in the evenings Australia time).
Practice Exams/ Mock Exams – Free
Test Prep can be taken in either Study or Certification mode.
EBOOKS – Included for Free
E-books for relevant course included for free.
If you like a particular hardcopy (paperback) book,
contact us to find out if you can also purchase a hard copy book (separate cost)
How to Enrol for this course
For the Subscription option please click below on the Subscribe Here button.
For the Individual course, please contact us via live chat or click below on the Contact CertHub button.