The PRINCE2 Practitioner is suitable for those managing projects within a PRINCE2 environment.
We offer the following PRINCE2 training : PRINCE2 Foundation, PRINCE2 Practitioner, PRINCE2 Re-Registration and PRINCE2 Agile.
PRINCE2 is a de facto process-based method for effective project management. Used extensively by the Government, PRINCE2 is also widely recognised and used in the private sector, both in the Australia and internationally. The PRINCE2 method is in the public domain, and offers non-proprietorial best practice guidance on project management.
Key features of PRINCE2:
- Focus on business justification
- Defined organisation structure for the project management team
- Product-based planning approach
- Emphasis on dividing the project into manageable and controllable stages
- Flexibility that can be applied at a level appropriate to the project.