What Does It Involve?
There are 145 questions contained within this practice examination, each of which comes with detailed explanations.
- 46 of these questions relate to Windows Implementation
- 51 of these questions relate to Windows Management and Maintenance
- 48 of these questions relate to Configuration and Support of the Core Services
References will be made to the below types of Media:
- Web Resources
- Microsoft TechNet
Who Is It Suitable For?
The ideal candidate for the Microsoft Examination will be an IT Professional with some knowledge and prior experience of the installation and configuration of Windows within either a local, enterprise or cloud environment.
Ideally, you will be comfortable installing Windows and other core services such as network and storage, along with managing and maintaining various Windows 10 devices.
If you are studying for the MCSA Certification, this exam will be applicable as a credit towards this certification.
Benefits of the Microsoft Official Practice Exam
Getting prepared for your official Microsoft Exam is a great way to give you confidence on the day. Knowing you have received high-quality practice examination questions can make a huge difference to your end-result, and really enhance your level of preparation before you take the Microsoft Certification Exam.
Investing time and money into the process is just one of the reasons why buying quality a practice test can really help you on the day of the exam. It can help to ensure that you are fully prepared and understand each of the core examination elements in full beforehand.
We assure that you will receive the best-quality Microsoft Practice Exam Questions that include all of the below features as standard:
- Timed Certification Process ensure you are given real-life exam conditions
- Real to Life Exam Simulations to give you hands-on practical experience
- Objective-based examination questions in-line with the current course and examination content
- Instant feedback to help you focus only on the key areas highlighted for improvement
Easy to use and easy to navigate through clear and professional instructions