Relevant Exam Versions: LX0-103 & LX0-104/101-400 & 102-400
This fully comprehensive exam guide in its 2nd edition, completely covers all the required objectives for the updated 2015 CompTIA Linux+/LPIC-1.
All of the non-vendor agnostic content and credentials for Linux are covered along with giving you access to a fully configured VM to satisfy the practical demands on the course preparations. Get access to hundreds of updated practice questions for the 2015 CompTIA Linux+/LPIC-1 along with video tutorials, practical exercises and more.
Full List of the Electronic Contents:
- VM with custom configs for each stage
- Over 50 video tutorials
- Over 200 mock-exam questions and scenario-based activities
- PDF version of the book
Extensive Coverage of Updated Course Objectives
- Configuration of the Graphical Environment
- Utilising the vi Text Editor
- Working with the Linux Shell
- Management of users, groups, processes and file systems
- Management of the Linux Directories and Files
- SW and HW management
- Linux Installation and Management of the Boot Process
- Management of the Network services and settings
- Administration of permissions, quotas, and ownership
- Securing Linux
- Utilizing Encryption
- Writing of Shell Scripts
All the content has been written by a Linux, technology specialist. At the start of each segment, the specific learning objective is set-out, there is a range of other features, such as practical tips for the actual exam, i\along with in-depth answers and comprehensive explanations.
All the content has been created, revised, and tailored to help you pass the certification with ease. After completing the study guide and practice questions, you will feel more confident with the content, the format, and the timings.
After you pass your exam, this will also serve as a great resource tool for on the job and everyday tasks.