Prince2 Foundation Certification
ABOUT THIS COURSE:
PRINCE2 (an acronym for Projects IN Controlled Environments) is a de facto process-based method for effective project management. PRINCE2 is also widely recognised and used in the public & private sector, both in the Australia and internationally. The PRINCE2 method is in the public domain, and offers non-proprietorial best practice guidance on project management.
Key features of this PRINCE2 foundation certification:
- Focus on business justification
- Defined organisation structure for the project management team
- Product-based planning approach
- Emphasis on dividing the project into manageable and controllable stages
- Flexibility that can be applied at a level appropriate to the project.
The PRINCE2 foundation certification course will teach to you to have a mutual and steady method to running a controlled and organised start, middle and end of any project. This is a global standard and method of best process used in any industry.
The methodology will all you to have Consistent reviews of evolution against plan of action of the project. It will give you the confidence that the project endures its justification in a business sense.
During the PRINCE2 foundation certification training, you will learn all the steps and processes involved throughout a project phase.
Certification Exam Information:
The official Prince2 Foundation Certification Exam is included with the Course.
We can help with booking your certification exam when you have completed the course. The Exam Voucher is valid for 12 months and is to be used within the 12 month period. Exam vouchers is non – refundable. CLICK HERE and contact our Learning Consultants or ask a question via the chat function.
This Course Package includes:
- E- Learning Course – Valid 6 months
- Downloadable course notes
- Practice exam – Valid for 6 months from the enrolment date
- The Prince2 Foundation Certification Exam Voucher included and valid for 6 months
Pre-Requisites for the course:
NO Pre-requisites to study the course.
Pre-Requisites for the certification:
Complete this relevant study program and passing the practice exam at a score of above 80% score.
- Computer Operating Systems
- Microsoft Windows
- Apple MacOS
- GNU Linux
SOFTWARE AND APPLICATIONS
- Software Usage Requirements
- Business And Productivity Software
- Business And Productivity Software Part 2
- Collaboration Software
- Web Browser Settings
- Web Browser Settings Part 2
- Programming Concepts
- Programming Concepts Part 2
- Developing With Python
- Central Processing Unit (CPU)
- Common Hardware
- Common Hardware Part 2
- Peripheral Devices
- Peripheral Devices Part 2
- Display Hardware
- Storage Hardware
- Basic Networking Concepts
- Basic Networking Concepts Part 2
- Configuring A Wireless Router
- Configuring A Wireless Router Part 2
- Connection And Service Types
- Connection And Service Types Part 2
- Database Concepts
- Querying A Database
- Table Design
- Basic Security Principles
- Basic Security Principles Part 2
- Security Best Practices
- Security Best Practices Part 2
- Security Best Practices Part 3
- Troubleshooting Methodology
- Troubleshooting Methodology Part 2
- Troubleshooting Example
Study Units/ Curriculum
- Overview of Project Management,
- Project Organisation, Planning and Risk ,
- Project Quality, Change and Progress ,
- Starting Up, Initiating and Directing a Project ,
- Controlling, Managing and Closing a Project ,
- Tailoring PRINCE2 to a Project Environment
How many hours to study
The course duration shown above depends on the learner, how quickly you pick the skills is up to you – the student. You have a comfortable 6 months (180 days) months access to your course material. You have more than enough time to complete this short course.
** Part – time students dedicate on average 5 hours study time per week. Therefore, a 40 hour course would approximately take 8 – 10 weeks to complete at that pace of study.
Online – 100% Flexible Self Study – You study at your own pace, at your own time. You have 24 hours access via your own private study portal and you study at your time.
Once you have enrolled and made payment for the course, our consultants will give you a ring and walk you through your portal set-up. You will receive your login details via the email address provided on the enrolment form within 48 hours. You can also pick your own start date! To pick your start date, after the payment is made, please send an email or send a message via our CONTACT US page.
Mode of Delivery & Duration
The E- Learning course, Practice Exams are offered through an online learning mode. The self paced online mode can be started and completed anytime during the course access duration of 6 months.
Practice Exams Information
The practice tests are designed to help candidates prepare for and pass the relevant certification exams first time.
The practice exam is aimed at professionals and covers a wide range of fundamental topics related to the certification exam. It simulates the actual exam with time being measured.
- Windows 7 or newer, OSX 10.9 or newer
- PC: Chrome 39 or newer; Firefox 34 or newer; Internet Explorer 10 or newer
- Linux: Chrome 39 or newer; Firefox 34 or newer
- Mac: Chrome 39 or newer; Firefox 34 or newer; Safari 8 or newer
- iOS: Safari 8 or newer; Chrome 39 or newer
- Android: 4.0 or newer; Chrome 39 or newer
Your will receive your login details within 48 hours after your enrolment is complete.
Practice Exams are valid for 6 months from the enrolment date
23 hours study time
Course Access: 6 months
Study Mode: Online
Official Prince2 Certification included
Support: Practice Test and Mentors included
Pre Requisites: None
Fees: AUD $895.00
- Anyone looking for a start in Project Management
- Anyone in Project Management looking to consolidate their skills
- Project Coordinator
- Site Administrators
- Project Managers
- Project Administrators
- Project Engineer
- Anyone who has an interest in PM
Looking to study more than one course?
If you are looking at completing more than one Certification in the next 12 months, it might be worthwhile looking at our Course Subscription option. To find out more SUBSCRIPTION OPTIONS
- Access to the internet with atleast ADSL2 connection
- MAC or PC computer
- Basic knowledge of computers i.e be able to surf the internet and be comfortable listening to audio and visuals.
- Payment an be made up-front via credit or debit card, bank transfer or PayPal. Click on the Enrol Now Button to Enrol
- Contact our learning consultants and they can support you through the enrolment process too.
Fees: AUD $895.00
What others looked at
Ethical Council – Certified Secure Computer User (CSCU)ABOUT THIS COURSE:The Certified Secure Computer User (CSCU) from the Ethical Council is a study program aimed at individuals who want to up skill and gain knowledge on how to protect IT Information assets on an...
CompTIA IT Fundamentals+ (Exam - FC0-U61)ABOUT THIS COURSE:This course is designed for anyone who has no IT experience and would like to understand what a career in IT would be like. Individuals who have completed this course improve their knowledge in the different...
Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) Routing And Switching v2.0ABOUT THIS COURSE: Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) Routing and Switching certification validates the ability to plan, implement, verify and troubleshoot local and wide-area enterprise...
Latest News from CertHub
A Quick Guide About CompTIA A+ Certification The CompTIA A+ credential is one of the most renowned certifications available for anyone wanting to have a career in IT. This certification is offered by a non-for - profit trade association known as the Computing...
What's the NEW CCNA Certification (200-301) all about? Cisco has introduced many types of certification over the years. They offer five levels of IT certification ranges from entry-level to expert. The CCNA certification program is one of the leading...
Why should I get a Project Management Certification? In today’s day and age, any concept considered credible and worthwhile has passed through thorough rigorous testing and trials. Now wait! What do you think about Project Management certifications? Do you...