Oracle Database 11g Administrator Certified Associate
Provider: ORACLE – CertHub Admin
Duration: 5 days – Virtual Only
Skill Level: Intermediate/Professional
Certification Exam: NO
Course Access: 12 months
Pre Requisites: Basic SQL experience
Completion Certificate: Yes
Click Here to
Live Face to Face Virtual training via Webinar and 5 Days Full time
- Payment an be made up-front via credit or debit card, bank transfer or PayPal. Click on the Enrol Now Button to Enrol
- Contact our learning consultants and they can support you through the enrolment process too.
ABOUT THE COURSE
Oracle Certified Associate (OCA) DBA 11g is designed for IT professionals who are beginning to work with Oracle technologies. This OCA certification is appropriate for junior-level database administrators who maintain an Oracle database, or work on a team that administers the DBMS in a business environment. Oracle Certified Associate (OCA) DBA 11g certification validates the fundamental skills needed to install, configure and maintain an Oracle database. Oracle Database 11g Administrator Certified Associates can also configure and manage the Oracle network environment.
How does the study work for me?
Option 1: (limited availability)
Includes: Includes: Live Face to Face Virtual training via Webinar and Hands on Lab access. 5 Days Full time
The Live Face to Face Virtual study is conducted by an experienced professionals typically with 10 years + experience in Oracle DB’s and Systems. You log into a dedicated virtual portal at a certain time allocated and this will allow you to learn and ask questions face to face with the mentor. Contact Us as there are Limited Seats available.
What resources do I get?
- 5 days Virtual Class with Oracle Experts one on one
- Hands on experience with the labs
- Practice tests and exams as part of your learning
What resources do I need?
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- Access to the internet with at least ADSL2 connection (2m/b per sec or faster)
- MAC or PC computer
- Basic knowledge of computers i.e be able to surf the internet and be comfortable listening to audio and visuals.
- Administer and monitor undo data
- Establish Oracle Grid Infrastructure
- Administer and create user accounts
- Handle data concurrency
- Installation and configuration of Oracle Database 11g
- Define Oracle Database Architecture
- Configuration of Oracle Net services
- Oversees the database storage structures
- Carryout essential recovery and backup of a database
- Monitor performance
Click Here for Study Units
- Retrieve Data using the SQL SELECT Statement
- Learn to Restrict and Sort Data
- Usage of Single-Row Functions to Customize Output
- Describe the differences between single row and multiple row functions
- Invoke Conversion Functions and Conditional Expressions
- Aggregate Data Using the Group Functions
- Display Data from Multiple Tables Using Joins
- Use Sub-queries to Solve Queries
- Use of DDL Statements to Create and Manage Tables
- Create a simple and complex view
- Retrieve data from views
- Create, maintain, and use sequences
- Management of Schema Objects
- Query External Tables
- Install your Oracle Software
- Backup and Recovery Concepts
- Perform Database Backups
- Anyone looking for a start in IT Cybersecurity
- Senior Cyber Security Monitoring Analyst
- Cyber Security Incident Response, Incident Analyst
- Cyber Security Incident Response Engineer
- Senior Information Assurance/ Security Specialist
- Information Security Proefessional
- IT Security Administrator
Want to Study more than one course?
If you are looking at completing more than one Certification in the next 12 months, it might be worthwhile looking at our Course Subscription option or our career based Course Packages.
Course Start Date?
Once the payment for the course has been made, you will receive your login details via the email address provided on when you Enrol, within 48 hours. You can also pick your own start date! To pick you own start date, after you make the payment for your course, state your preferred start date on the Enrolment Form.
Click Here to
Contact Us For More Information