Microsoft Azure Development Associate – Exam (AZ-203): Developing Solutions for MS Azure
ABOUT THIS COURSE:
In this course, students will know what information and skills they need to know in order to implement Azure IaaS services and features in their development solutions. The course also covers provisioning virtual machines, using Batch Service to deploy or maintain resources, and how to create carried solutions by using Azure Kubernetes Service.
You will also gain the knowledge and skills required for the implementation of Azure Platform as a Service feature and services in their development solutions. Students will also be able to learn how to make and manage Azure App Service resources, integrate push and offline sync in their mobile applications, and how to execute the documentation of an API. Students will also learn how to create and test Azure Functions.
You will also gain the essential knowledge and skills required to leverage Azure storage services and features in their development solutions. It covers Azure Table storage, Azure Blob, Azure Cosmos DB, and developing against Azure’s relational databases
Explore how to design, construct, test, and maintain cloud solutions while you prepare for the Certification Exam AZ-203: Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure assessment.
This Course is the closest you can get to an in class option without breaking the bank. Features you receive with this course program:
- You receive access to mentors for certain courses. The Mentors are subject matter experts and you can ask them questions about the subject/topic you are unsure about.
- For IT courses, you also receive access to labs for certain courses that require the hands on experience.
- Receive access to E-Books for all courses and more topics.
Once the payment for the course has been made, you will receive your login details via the email address provided on the enrolment form within 24 hours. You can also pick your own start date! If you want to pick own start date, once you have made the payment for your enrolment, please send an email or send a message via our CONTACT US page with your name and the date you would like to start with your training.
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Developer Associate
- Azure Developer: Azure Cloud Technology Solutions
- Azure Developer: Common Application Design & Connectivity Patterns
- Azure Developer: Storage Solutions
- Azure Developer: Storage Tables
- Azure Developer: Cosmos DB Storage Solutions
- Azure Developer: File Storage Solutions
- Azure Developer: Relational Database Solutions
- Azure Developer: Blob Storage Solutions
- Azure Developer: Caching & Content Delivery Solutions
- Azure Developer: PaaS Web Applications
- Azure Developer: Creating Mobile Apps
- Azure Developer: Working with Azure Logic Apps
- Azure Developer: Working with Azure Service Fabric
- Azure Developer: Working with Azure Functions
- Azure Developer: Azure Batch & Scheduling Bulk Operations
- Azure Developer: Kubernetes Service Solutions
- Azure Developer: Media Services Solutions
- Azure Developer: Implementing Authentication & Access
- Azure Developer: Implementing Secure Data Solutions
- Azure Developer: Advanced Scalability Using Azure
- Azure Developer: Advanced Security & Integration Using Azure
Fees: AUD $895.00
28 hours study time
Course Access: 6 months
Study Mode: Online
Certificate of Completion
Support: Mentors & Ebooks
Pre- Requisites: None
- Azure Developers
- Azure Coders
- Web Developers
- IT Programmers
- Systems Engineers
- Systems Administrators
- App Developers
- Azure Administrators
The Certification Exam is not included with this course. We can help with booking your certification exam for you. CLICK HERE and contact our Learning Consultants or ask a question via the chat function.
Looking to study more than one course?
If you are looking at completing more than one Certification in the next 12 months, it might be worthwhile looking at our Course Subscription option. To find out more SUBSCRIPTION OPTION
How many hours to study
The course duration shown above depends on the learner, how quickly they pick the skills is up to the student) you have 6 months (180 days) months access to your course material. You have more than enough time to complete this short course.
** Part – time students dedicate on average 5 hours study time per week, a 30 hour course would approximately take 6 weeks to complete at that pace of study.
Online – 100% Flexible Self Study – You study at your own pace, at your own time. You have 24 hours access via your own private study portal and you study at your time.
What others looked at
Ethical Council – Certified Secure Computer User (CSCU)ABOUT THIS COURSE:The Certified Secure Computer User (CSCU) from the Ethical Council is a study program aimed at individuals who want to up skill and gain knowledge on how to protect IT Information assets on an...
CompTIA IT Fundamentals+ (Exam - FC0-U61)ABOUT THIS COURSE:This course is designed for anyone who has no IT experience and would like to understand what a career in IT would be like. Individuals who have completed this course improve their knowledge in the different...
Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) Routing And Switching v2.0ABOUT THIS COURSE: Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) Routing and Switching certification validates the ability to plan, implement, verify and troubleshoot local and wide-area enterprise...