Microsoft Certified Azure Fundamentals – Exam AZ-900
ABOUT THIS COURSE:
Explore the essential cloud concepts, core Azure Services, Azure pricing and support, and the fundamental knowledge regarding cloud security, privacy, compliance, and trust as you prepare for your Exam AZ-900: Microsoft Azure Fundamentals assessment.
This course tends to provide beginner-level knowledge about cloud services and how these services are provided with Microsoft Azure. The course can be learned as an optional first step towards learning about cloud services and Microsoft Azure, before taking any further steps towards enrolling into Microsoft Azure or Microsoft cloud services courses.
The course will also cover all the essential general cloud computing concepts as well as general cloud computing models such as Public, Private and Hybrid cloud and Infrastructure-as-a-Service abbreviated as IaaS), Platform-as-a-Service(abbreviated as PaaS) and Software-as-a-Service (abbreviated as SaaS).
It will also be able to help cover some core Azure services and solutions, as well as key Azure pillar services regarding security, privacy, compliance and trust. It would be able to finally cover pricing and support services available with Azure.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Understand the general cloud computing concepts
- Understand the essential core services available with Microsoft Azure
- Understand security, privacy, compliance and trust with Microsoft Azure
- Understand the pricing and support models available with Microsoft
This Course is the closest you can get to an in class option without breaking the bank. Features you receive with this course program:
- You receive access to mentors for certain courses. The Mentors are subject matter experts and you can ask them questions about the subject/topic you are unsure about.
- For IT courses, you also receive access to labs for certain courses that require the hands on experience.
- Receive access to E-Books for all courses and more topics.
Once the payment for the course has been made, you will receive your login details via the email address provided on the enrolment form within 24 hours. You can also pick your own start date! If you want to pick own start date, once you have made the payment for your enrolment, please send an email or send a message via our CONTACT US page with your name and the date you would like to start with your training.
- Azure Fundamentals: Cloud Computing
- Azure Fundamentals: The Ecosystem
- Azure Fundamentals: Storage Components
- Azure Fundamentals: Network Components
- Azure Fundamentals: Virtual Machines
- Azure Fundamentals: Database Solutions
- Azure Fundamentals: Big Data Analytics
- Azure Fundamentals: IoT & AI
- Azure Fundamentals: Azure Data Privacy
- Azure Fundamentals: Azure Network Security
- Azure Fundamentals: Azure Security Services
- Azure Fundamentals: Monitoring the Azure Environment
Fees: AUD $795.00
30 hours of study
Course Access: 6 Months
Study Mode: Online
Certificate of Completion
Support: Mentors and Ebooks
Pre Requisites: None
- Software Developers
- Web Developers
- IT Programmers
- Systems Engineers
- Systems Administrators
- App Developers
The Certification Exam is not included with this course. We can help with booking your certification exam for you. CLICK HERE and contact our Learning Consultants or ask a question via the chat function.
Looking to study more than one course?
If you are looking at completing more than one Certification in the next 12 months, it might be worthwhile looking at our Course Subscription option. To find out more SUBSCRIPTION OPTION
How many hours to study
The course duration shown above depends on the learner, how quickly they pick the skills is up to the student) you have 6 months (180 days) months access to your course material. You have more than enough time to complete this short course.
** Part – time students dedicate on average 5 hours study time per week, a 30 hour course would approximately take 6 weeks to complete at that pace of study.
Online – 100% Flexible Self Study – You study at your own pace, at your own time. You have 24 hours access via your own private study portal and you study at your time.
What others looked at
Ethical Council – Certified Ethical Hacker v11 Provider: EC Council- CertHub Admin Duration: 40 Hours self paced Skill Level: Intermediate Certification Exam: Yes – info below Course Access: 12 monthsPre Requisites: None Completion Certificate: YesClick Here toEnrol...
Ethical Council – Certified Secure Computer User (CSCU)ABOUT THIS COURSE:The Certified Secure Computer User (CSCU) from the Ethical Council is a study program aimed at individuals who want to up skill and gain knowledge on how to protect IT Information assets on an...
CompTIA IT Fundamentals+ (Exam - FC0-U61)ABOUT THIS COURSE:This course is designed for anyone who has no IT experience and would like to understand what a career in IT would be like. Individuals who have completed this course improve their knowledge in the different...