Microsoft Certified: AZ-103: Microsoft Azure Administrator
About this course:
This course tends to teach IT Professionals how to manage their Azure subscriptions, create and scale their virtual machines, the implementation of storage solutions, the configuration of virtual networking, back up and share data, the connection of Azure and on-premises sites, the management of network traffic, the implementation of Azure Active Directory, secure identities, and monitoring your solution.
After completing this course, these are the skills that the students will learn:
- Learn how to use basic storage features which includes storage accounts, blob storage, Azure files, and storage security.
- To create Azure virtual machines.
- Use the Azure Portal, CLI, Azure PowerShell, Resource Manager, Resource Manager Templates , and Cloud Shell
- How to use connectivity features such as VNet Peering, VNet-to-VNet connections, Site-to-Site Connections, and ExpressRoute.
- How to monitor Azure infrastructure.
- Sufficient knowledge regarding how to secure identities including Multi-Factor Authentication, Azure AD Identity Protection, and Self-Service Password Reset.
Online Only. Instructor Led E- Learning
AUD $895.00 + GST.
To Enrol for this course, please contact our Learning Consultants. Click here – Contact Us
If you are looking at completing more than one Certification in the next 12 months, it might be worthwhile looking at our Course Subscription option. To find out more Click here – Subscription option.
Administration provider and located in Australia. Powered by Skillsoft content
- Azure Developers
- Azure Coders
- Web Developers
- IT Programmers
- Systems Engineers
- Systems Administrators
- App Developers
Global Recognition. Requires sitting for the Microsoft Certification exam: 98-361: Software Development Fundamentals
None for the course. Basic understanding of Microsoft Azure is required.
Online – 100% Flexible Self Study – You study at your own pace, at your own time. You have 24 hours access via your own private study portal.
20 hours – (depends on the learner, how quickly they pick the skills is up to the student) you have 6 months (180 days) months access to your course material. You have more than enough time to complete this short course.
** Part – time students dedicate on average 5 hours study time per week. This course would approximately take 4 weeks to complete at that pace of study.
Within 3 working days payment confirmation and enrolment form completed or you can pick your own start date!
What will I Learn/ Extra Information:
|Support||Exam Booking Service|
How to Enrol for this Course
For the Subscription option please click below on the Subscribe Here button.
For the Individual course, please contact us via live chat or click below on the Contact CertHub button.