Microsoft 365 Certified: MS 365 Mobility and Security – Exam MS-101
ABOUT THIS COURSE:
You’ll learn about Microsoft 365 Security Management which includes how to manage your security metrics, how to enable the Azure AD Identity Protection, how to configure your Microsoft 365 security services and user Microsoft 365 Threat Intelligence.
You’ll also be able to learn about Microsoft 365 Compliance Management which includes data retention and data loss avoidance solutions in Microsoft 365, archiving and retention in Microsoft 365, implementation and management of data governance, and the management of search and investigations.
This course also tends to introduce you to the world of Microsoft 365 device management – from establishing Microsoft Intune, to the connection and enrolment of devices to Intune, to monitoring the devices, to controlling what users are able to do and achieve from the enrolled devices by using conditional access policies. If you are already the management of devices by using a mainstream device management tool such as Configuration Manager, you will be intrigued to know how you can seamlessly move towards modern management, in which devices are managed by Intune, and how you can benefit from the new device management capabilities, such as compliance, conditional access, and Windows Autopilot to deploy new devices right from the cloud.
In this course, explore how to evaluate, plan, migrate, deploy, and manage Microsoft 365 services as you prepare for the Exam MS-101: Microsoft 365 Mobility and Security assessment.
This Course is the closest you can get to an in class option without breaking the bank. Features you receive with this course program:
- You receive access to mentors for certain courses. The Mentors are subject matter experts and you can ask them questions about the subject/topic you are unsure about.
- For IT courses, you also receive access to labs for certain courses that require the hands on experience.
- Receive access to E-Books for all courses and more topics.
Once the payment for the course has been made, you will receive your login details via the email address provided on the enrolment form within 24 hours. You can also pick your own start date! If you want to pick own start date, once you have made the payment for your enrolment, please send an email or send a message via our CONTACT US page with your name and the date you would like to start with your training.
- Microsoft 365 Mobility & Security: Implementing Mobile Device Management
- Microsoft 365 Mobility & Security: Managing Device Compliance
- Microsoft 365 Mobility & Security: Devices & Apps
- Microsoft 365 Mobility & Security: Windows 10 Deployment
- Microsoft 365 Mobility & Security: Cloud App Security
- Microsoft 365 Mobility & Security: Threat Management
- Microsoft 365 Mobility & Security: Security Reports & Alerts
- Microsoft 365 Mobility & Security: Data Loss Prevention
- Microsoft 365 Mobility & Security: Windows Defender Threat Protection
- Microsoft 365 Mobility & Security: Azure Information Protection
- Microsoft 365 Mobility & Security: Data Governance
- Microsoft 365 Mobility & Security: Auditing
- Microsoft 365 Mobility & Security: eDiscovery
Fees: AUD $895.00
28 hours of study
Course Access: 6 Months
Study Mode: Online
Certificate of Completion
Support: Mentors and Ebooks
Pre Requisites: None
- MS 365 Developers
- Web Developers
- IT Programmers
- Systems Engineers
- MS 365 Systems Administrators
- App Developers
The Certification Exam is not included with this course. We can help with booking your certification exam for you. CLICK HERE and contact our Learning Consultants or ask a question via the chat function.
Looking to study more than one course?
If you are looking at completing more than one Certification in the next 12 months, it might be worthwhile looking at our Course Subscription option. To find out more SUBSCRIPTION OPTION
How many hours to study
The course duration shown above depends on the learner, how quickly they pick the skills is up to the student) you have 6 months (180 days) months access to your course material. You have more than enough time to complete this short course.
** Part – time students dedicate on average 5 hours study time per week, a 30 hour course would approximately take 6 weeks to complete at that pace of study.
Online – 100% Flexible Self Study – You study at your own pace, at your own time. You have 24 hours access via your own private study portal and you study at your time.
What others looked at
Ethical Council – Certified Ethical Hacker v11ABOUT THIS COURSE:The Certified Ethical Hacker training course is the latest Cybersecurity certification released in October 2020. Attention! IT security professionals, this course provides you with an in depth viewpoint...
Ethical Council – Certified Secure Computer User (CSCU)ABOUT THIS COURSE:The Certified Secure Computer User (CSCU) from the Ethical Council is a study program aimed at individuals who want to up skill and gain knowledge on how to protect IT Information assets on an...
CompTIA IT Fundamentals+ (Exam - FC0-U61)ABOUT THIS COURSE:This course is designed for anyone who has no IT experience and would like to understand what a career in IT would be like. Individuals who have completed this course improve their knowledge in the different...