LPIC-1: System Administrator – Exam LPIC 101 & LPIC 102
ABOUT THIS COURSE:
LPIC-1 is the first certification course in LPI’s multi-level Linux professional certification program. The LPIC-1 is designed to affirm and show employers your ability to perform maintenance tasks on the command line, install and configure a computer running Linux and configure basic networking.
The LPIC-1 is designed to mirror current trends research and validate your competence in real world system Linux administration. The course objectives are tied to real-world job skills, which we determine through job task analysis surveying during exam development. To become LPIC-1 certified, the candidate must be able to:
- understand the architecture of a Linux system;
- install and maintain a Linux workstation or cloud instance, including setup up as a network client;
- work at the Linux command line, including common GNU and Unix commands;
- handle files and access permissions as well as system security; and
- perform easy maintenance tasks: help users, add users to a larger system, backup and restore, shutdown and reboot.
This Course is the closest you can get to an in class option without breaking the bank. Features you receive with this course program:
- You receive access to mentors for certain courses. The Mentors are subject matter experts and you can ask them questions about the subject/topic you are unsure about.
- For IT courses, you also receive access to labs for certain courses that require the hands on experience.
- Receive access to E-Books for all courses and more topics.
Once the payment for the course has been made, you will receive your login details via the email address provided on the enrolment form within 24 hours. You can also pick your own start date! If you want to pick own start date, once you have made the payment for your enrolment, please send an email or send a message via our CONTACT US page with your name and the date you would like to start with your training.
- Introduction to System Architecture
- System Booting & Shutdown
- Linux Installation
- Package Management
- GNU & Unix Commands
- Unix Input, Output, & Piping
- Advanced GNU & Unix Commands
- Introduction to Devices & File Systems
- File Permissions & Links
- Scripting & Administrative Tasks
- Users, Groups, & Environment Variables
- Essential System Services
- GUIs & Configuration
- Networking Fundamentals
- Network Services Management
Fees: AUD $695.00
35 hours of study
Course Access: 6 Months
Study Mode: Online
Certificate of Completion
Support: Mentors and Ebooks
Pre Requisites: None
Administration provider and located in Australia. Powered by ITPro.tv content.
- Helpdesk Technician
- IT Support
- Junior Network Engineers
- Network Administrators
- Network Engineers
- Systems Engineers
- Systems Administrators
- Anyone interested in Linux
- Entry level Linux qualification
The Certification Exam is not included with this course. We can help with booking your certification exam for you. CLICK HERE and contact our Learning Consultants or ask a question via the chat function.
Looking to study more than one course?
If you are looking at completing more than one Certification in the next 12 months, it might be worthwhile looking at our Course Subscription option. To find out more SUBSCRIPTION OPTION
How many hours to study
The course duration shown above depends on the learner, how quickly they pick the skills is up to the student) you have 6 months (180 days) months access to your course material. You have more than enough time to complete this short course.
** Part – time students dedicate on average 5 hours study time per week, a 30 hour course would approximately take 6 weeks to complete at that pace of study.
Online – 100% Flexible Self Study – You study at your own pace, at your own time. You have 24 hours access via your own private study portal and you study at your time.
What others looked at
Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) Routing And Switching v2.0ABOUT THIS COURSE: Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) Routing and Switching certification validates the ability to plan, implement, verify and troubleshoot local and wide-area enterprise...
Microsoft Word 2019 Certification- Exam MO-100ABOUT THIS COURSE: Exhibit your expertise with Microsoft word to potential employers with this qualification. Calling on Administrators and anyone who wants to show proficiency in MS Word. This specifically accredited...
Microsoft Excel 2019 Certification (Exam MO- 200)ABOUT THIS COURSE: An individual acquiring this qualification has had a little bit of of experience, guidance and hands-on involvement in MS Excel. The certification demonstrates competency at an industry partner level...