ENTRY LEVEL CYBERSECURITY TRAINING PACKAGE
ABOUT THIS COURSE:
This carefully created training package is ideal for anyone looking to forge a career in cybersecurity and even if it is for up skilling and knowledge, this particular collection of courses will enable you to keep up to date with relevant cyber threats and potentially fix them. The course package consists of various vendors who are globally recognised and are the benchmark in technology innovation.
The courses included in this package are (CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW):
The Entry Level Cybersecurity package allows you to learn the basic skills within Cybersecurity and also upto practical level understanding of what a Cybersecurity specialists will do on a daily basis. Having these skills put you at a distinct advantage and highly recognised in the job market.
Various skills you will learn is the basics of vulnerable testing, Security Testing, potential threats and also understanding the various methods of cyber crime. Then you will dive into the various protocols and learn the coding aspect whilst being able to prevent any penetration into the enterprise networks.
Finally you will learn how to keep the relevant cyber attack points within an organisation safe and ensure moving forward, you have implemented safe guard cyber sec procedures and carry on maintaining them.
Certification Exam Information:
The official Certification Exams are not included with the Course Package
We can help with booking your certification exam when you have completed the course.
When you are ready, we can support you in purchasing the the Exam Voucher. Typically the exam voucher is valid for 12 months and is to be used within the 12 month period. Exam vouchers is non – refundable. CLICK HERE and contact our Learning Consultants or ask a question via the chat function.
This Course Package includes:
E- Learning Course and Downloadable course notes to some of the study programs mentioned below:
- Microsoft: Security Fundamentals (2018)
- CompTIA Security+ (SY0-501)
- CompTIA Core Blockchain
- Certified Ethical Hacker V10 (CEH)
- Certified Incident Handler (ECIH)
- Certified Encryption Specialist (ECES)
- Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator V9 (CHFI)
Pre-Requisite for Course:
NO Pre-requisites to study the course.
How many hours to study:
The course duration shown above depends on the learner, how quickly they pick the skills is up to the student) you have 12 months (365 days) months access to your course material. You have more than enough time to complete this short course.
** Part – time students dedicate on average 5 hours study time per week. This course package would approximately take 30 weeks to complete at that pace of study.
Online – 100% Flexible Self Study – You study at your own pace, at your own time. You have 24 hours access via your own private study portal and you study at your time.
Once you have enrolled and made payment for the course, our consultants will give you a ring and walk you through your portal set-up. You will receive your login details via the email address provided on the enrolment form within 48 hours. You can also pick your own start date! To pick your start date, after the payment is made, please send an email or send a message via our CONTACT US page.
Mode of Delivery & Duration:
The course is offered through an online learning mode. The self paced online mode can be started and completed anytime during the course access duration of 12 months.
- Computer Operating Systems
- Microsoft Windows
- Apple MacOS
- GNU Linux
SOFTWARE AND APPLICATIONS
- Software Usage Requirements
- Business And Productivity Software
- Business And Productivity Software Part 2
- Collaboration Software
- Web Browser Settings
- Web Browser Settings Part 2
- Programming Concepts
- Programming Concepts Part 2
- Developing With Python
- Central Processing Unit (CPU)
- Common Hardware
- Common Hardware Part 2
- Peripheral Devices
- Peripheral Devices Part 2
- Display Hardware
- Storage Hardware
- Basic Networking Concepts
- Basic Networking Concepts Part 2
- Configuring A Wireless Router
- Configuring A Wireless Router Part 2
- Connection And Service Types
- Connection And Service Types Part 2
- Database Concepts
- Querying A Database
- Table Design
- Basic Security Principles
- Basic Security Principles Part 2
- Security Best Practices
- Security Best Practices Part 2
- Security Best Practices Part 3
- Troubleshooting Methodology
- Troubleshooting Methodology Part 2
- Troubleshooting Example
STUDY UNITS/ CURRICULUM
Click on the relevant links to be shown the relevant study units for each module below:
150 hours study time
Course Access: 12 months
Study Mode: Online
Certificate of Completion
Study Portal Support
Pre Requisites: None
Fees: AUD $995.00
- Anyone looking to gain skills in IT CyberSecurity
- Career changer into IT
- School leaver
- IT Hobbyist
- IT Technician role
- IT Helpdesk roles
- IT Administration Roles
Looking to study more than one course?
If you are looking at completing more than one Certification in the next 12 months, it might be worthwhile looking at our Course Subscription option. To find out more SUBSCRIPTION OPTIONS
- Access to the internet with atleast ADSL2 connection
- MAC or PC computer
- Basic knowledge of computers i.e be able to surf the internet and be comfortable listening to audio and visuals.
- Payment an be made up-front via credit or debit card, bank transfer or PayPal. Click on the Enrol Now Button to Enrol
- Contact our learning consultants and they can support you through the enrolment process too.
Fees: AUD $995.00
What others looked at
Ethical Council – Certified Secure Computer User (CSCU)ABOUT THIS COURSE:The Certified Secure Computer User (CSCU) from the Ethical Council is a study program aimed at individuals who want to up skill and gain knowledge on how to protect IT Information assets on an...
CompTIA IT Fundamentals+ (Exam - FC0-U61)ABOUT THIS COURSE:This course is designed for anyone who has no IT experience and would like to understand what a career in IT would be like. Individuals who have completed this course improve their knowledge in the different...
Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) Routing And Switching v2.0ABOUT THIS COURSE: Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) Routing and Switching certification validates the ability to plan, implement, verify and troubleshoot local and wide-area enterprise...