Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Course
The primary focus of this course is applying DMAIC methodology to actual improvement projects within your organization. You will learn about the different process improvement methodologies and gain a thorough understanding of project management techniques. The Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Course will also help you to understand both value analysis and root cause analysis methods.
Along with all the above, you will gain the crucial knowledge of how to identify process waste and the true costs associated with weak processes. Finally, communicating upwards to key Stakeholders to help you deliver changes within your organization.
There is no requirement for any previous certification or experience on the Six Sigma Yellow certification course as all the materials that have been studied within the Six Sigma Yellow Belt training will be provided. However, as part of the overall certification requirements, you will be expected to lead at least one project.
Each certification candidate is required to pass an examination that consists of multiple choice questions that measure comprehension of the Body of Knowledge.
Computer Delivered – The CSSGB examination is a one-part, 110-question, four-and-a-half-hour exam and is offered in English only. 100 questions are scored and 10 are unscored.
Paper and Pencil – The CSSGB examination is a one-part, 100-question, four-hour exam and is offered in English. Spanish, and Mandarin in certain locations.
Six Sigma Green Belts are employees who spend some of their time on process improvement teams. They analyze and solve quality problems, and are involved with Six Sigma, lean or other quality improvement projects.
The Six Sigma Green Belt certification requires three years of work experience in one or more areas of the Six Sigma Green Belt Body of Knowledge.
Candidates must have worked in a full-time, paid role. Paid intern, co-op or any other course work cannot be applied toward the work experience requirement.
Educational waivers are not granted.
Here are the minimum expectations of a Certified Six Sigma Green Belt.
- Operates in support of or under the supervision of a Six Sigma Black Belt.
- Analyzes and solves quality problems.
- Involved in quality improvement projects.
- Participated in a project, but has not led a project.
- Has at least three years of work experience.
- Has ability to demonstrate their knowledge of Six Sigma tools and processes.
Online – 100% Flexible Self Study – You study at your own pace, at your own time. You have 24 hours access via your own private study portal.
100-150 hours (depends on the learner, how quickly they pick the skills is up to the student) you have 2 years access to your course material. You have more than enough time to complete this short course).
** Part – time students dedicate on average 5 hours study time per week. This course would approximately take 20-30 weeks to complete at that pace of study.
Within 3 working days payment confirmation and Enrolment form completed or you can pick your own start date!
- Six Sigma and Organizational Goals
- Lean Principles and Six Sigma Projects
- Design for Six Sigma and FMEA
- Six Sigma Project Identification
- Voice of the Customer in Six Sigma
- Basics of Six Sigma Project Management
- Six Sigma Management and Planning Tools
- Performance Metrics for Six Sigma
- Six Sigma Project Team Dynamics and Performance
- Process Documentation and Analysis in Six Sigma
- Basic Probability and Statistical Distributions in Six Sigma
- Data Classification, Sampling, and Collection in Six Sigma
- Statistics and Graphical Presentation in Six Sigma
- Measurement System Analysis in Six Sigma
- Process and Performance Capability Measurement in Six Sigma
- Multi-vari Studies, Correlation, and Linear Regression in Six Sigma
- Introduction to Hypothesis Testing and Tests for Means in Six Sigma
- Hypothesis Tests for Variances and Proportions in Six Sigma
- Design of Experiments in Six Sigma
- Root Cause Analysis and Waste Elimination in Six Sigma
- Cycle Time Reduction and Kaizen in Six Sigma
- Statistical Process Control and Control Plans in Six Sigma
- Creating and Using Control Charts in Six Sigma
- Lean Tools for Process Control in Six Sigma
Mentor Support – Free
Support from an official Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certified mentor via email (response within 24 hours), Live chat (typically available in the evenings Australia time) or telephone (typically available in the evenings Australia time).
Practice Exams/ Mock Exams – Free
Test Prep can be taken in either Study or Certification mode.
EBOOKS – Included for Free
E-books for relevant course included for free.
If you like a particular hardcopy (paperback) book,
contact us to find out if you can also purchase a hard copy book (separate cost)
Six Sigma Green Belt – ASQ – globally recognized. Cert.Hub will help book the global certification exam as part of the enrolment process. You can choose a date and time once you are close to completing your course or you can contact us via email@example.com to seek exam-booking advice. This service is included for free when you enrol on this course.