At Cert.hub, we offer four key Six Sigma ASQ certification courses ranging from beginner to advanced levels. Taking a Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Course will ultimately help you advance your process and project management, to help you deliver a better customer experience, reduce your costs, and enhance your leadership and managerial skills overall.
It will fundamentally teach you how to achieve near perfection, by harnessing a data-driven approach, utilizing measurement-based strategies and a trusted methodology for eliminating defects in your business operations and processes. This is one of the foremost management techniques and provides you with a globally recognized skill set that is transferable across all industries and fields.
There are four Six Sigma Certification Courses that you can access on the Cert.hub site.
1. Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certification Course ASQ
2. Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Course ASQ
3. Six Sigma Black Belt Certification Course ASQ
4. ISTQB Software Testing Foundation ASQ
How to Choose the Right SIX SIGMA Certification Course
The core Six Sigma Certification Courses are offered at different levels, as you would expect, the colors indicate the complexity of the individual Six Sigma levels.
Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certification Course – This will give you a foundational knowledge of Six Sigma principals. This is suitable for those who develop process maps to support projects but do not take the lead on projects; It is for subject matter experts and core team members in projects environments.
Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Course – Ideal for those who support project leads, or who lead projects within their own areas. With a minimum of three years’ work experience (desirable not essential). This Six Sigma Certification course will help you to lead smaller scale improvement projects in your individual business unit.
Six Sigma Black Belt Certification Course – You do not necessarily need to have the Six Sigma Green Certification to enlist in this course. However, it is recommended. It is for quality professionals and for those who want to manage Six Sigma projects and initiatives.
ISTQB Software Testing Foundation ASQ – The ISTQB foundation course delivers detailed training for anyone who works within Software Testing. This is a first-level training course that will comprehensively cover Software Testing Fundamentals.
Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Course
The primary focus of this course is applying DMAIC methodology to actual improvement projects within your organization. You will learn about the different process improvement methodologies and gain a thorough understanding of project management techniques. The Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Course will also help you to understand both value analysis and root cause analysis methods.
Along with all the above, you will gain the crucial knowledge of how to identify process waste and the true costs associated with weak processes. Finally, communicating upwards to key Stakeholders to help you deliver changes within your organization.
There is no requirement for any previous certification or experience on the Six Sigma Yellow certification course as all the materials that have been studied within the Six Sigma Yellow Belt training will be provided. However, as part of the overall certification requirements, you will be expected to lead at least one project.
Visit www.certhub.com.au and if you are unsure of what Six Sigma Certification Course is suitable for you, speak to one of our experienced Learning Consultants on 02 8279 6900 or email us at email@example.com.
Career Prospects and Benefits
1. Improve your leadership and managerial skills
2. Globally recognized certification
3. High-level management and Quality Assurance roles often require some form of certification such as the Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Course or Lean Six Sigma
4. Attract a higher salary
5. Obtain essential knowledge that will equip you to take the Six Sigma Black Belt Certification Course
6. Gain proven skills that will help your organization to save money and drive efficiencies
Ideally suited to those in roles such as; Team Supervisors and Managers, Project or Program Managers, QA Managers, Business Analysts, Business Process Managers, Lead Analysts, Continuous Improvement Managers and more.
At Cert.hub, our ultimate goal is to make your learning journey seamless and enjoyable, from start to finish. We are here to help YOU achieve your future career and professional goals.
Each certification candidate is required to pass an examination that consists of multiple choice questions that measure comprehension of the Body of Knowledge.
Computer Delivered – The CSSGB examination is a one-part, 110-question, four-and-a-half-hour exam and is offered in English only. 100 questions are scored and 10 are unscored.
Paper and Pencil – The CSSGB examination is a one-part, 100-question, four-hour exam and is offered in English. Spanish, and Mandarin in certain locations.
Six Sigma Green Belts are employees who spend some of their time on process improvement teams. They analyze and solve quality problems, and are involved with Six Sigma, lean or other quality improvement projects.
The Six Sigma Green Belt certification requires three years of work experience in one or more areas of the Six Sigma Green Belt Body of Knowledge.
Candidates must have worked in a full-time, paid role. Paid intern, co-op or any other course work cannot be applied toward the work experience requirement.
Educational waivers are not granted.
Here are the minimum expectations of a Certified Six Sigma Green Belt.
- Operates in support of or under the supervision of a Six Sigma Black Belt.
- Analyzes and solves quality problems.
- Involved in quality improvement projects.
- Participated in a project, but has not led a project.
- Has at least three years of work experience.
- Has ability to demonstrate their knowledge of Six Sigma tools and processes.
Online – 100% Flexible Self Study – You study at your own pace, at your own time. You have 24 hours access via your own private study portal.
100-150 hours (depends on the learner, how quickly they pick the skills is up to the student) you have 2 years access to your course material. You have more than enough time to complete this short course).
** Part – time students dedicate on average 5 hours study time per week. This course would approximately take 20-30 weeks to complete at that pace of study.
Within 3 working days payment confirmation and Enrolment form completed or you can pick your own start date!
- Six Sigma and Organizational Goals
- Lean Principles and Six Sigma Projects
- Design for Six Sigma and FMEA
- Six Sigma Project Identification
- Voice of the Customer in Six Sigma
- Basics of Six Sigma Project Management
- Six Sigma Management and Planning Tools
- Performance Metrics for Six Sigma
- Six Sigma Project Team Dynamics and Performance
- Process Documentation and Analysis in Six Sigma
- Basic Probability and Statistical Distributions in Six Sigma
- Data Classification, Sampling, and Collection in Six Sigma
- Statistics and Graphical Presentation in Six Sigma
- Measurement System Analysis in Six Sigma
- Process and Performance Capability Measurement in Six Sigma
- Multi-vari Studies, Correlation, and Linear Regression in Six Sigma
- Introduction to Hypothesis Testing and Tests for Means in Six Sigma
- Hypothesis Tests for Variances and Proportions in Six Sigma
- Design of Experiments in Six Sigma
- Root Cause Analysis and Waste Elimination in Six Sigma
- Cycle Time Reduction and Kaizen in Six Sigma
- Statistical Process Control and Control Plans in Six Sigma
- Creating and Using Control Charts in Six Sigma
- Lean Tools for Process Control in Six Sigma
Mentor Support – Free
Support from an official Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certified mentor via email (response within 24 hours), Live chat (typically available in the evenings Australia time) or telephone (typically available in the evenings Australia time).
Practice Exams/ Mock Exams – Free
Test Prep can be taken in either Study or Certification mode.
EBOOKS – Included for Free
E-books for relevant course included for free.
If you like a particular hardcopy (paperback) book,
contact us to find out if you can also purchase a hard copy book (separate cost)
Six Sigma Green Belt – ASQ – globally recognized. Cert.Hub will help book the global certification exam as part of the enrolment process. You can choose a date and time once you are close to completing your course or you can contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org to seek exam-booking advice. This service is included for free when you enrol on this course.