PRINCE2 (an acronym for Projects IN Controlled Environments) is a de facto process-based method for effective project management. PRINCE2 is also widely recognised and used in the public & private sector, both in the Australia and internationally. The PRINCE2 method is in the public domain, and offers non-proprietorial best practice guidance on project management.
Key features of PRINCE2:
- Focus on business justification
- Defined organisation structure for the project management team
- Product-based planning approach
- Emphasis on dividing the project into manageable and controllable stages
- Flexibility that can be applied at a level appropriate to the project.
- Project Coordinators
- Project Managers
- Program Managers
- Business Managers
- Project Officers
- Project Administrators
Global – From Axelos
Prince2 Foundation Certification requires only 1 exam: Exam Code: Prince2 Foundation exam
Online – 100% Flexible Self Study – You study at your own pace, at your own time. You have 24 hours access via your own private study portal.
25-30 hours (depends on the learner, how quickly they pick the skills is up to the student) you have 2 years access to your course material. You have more than enough time to complete this short course).
** Part – time students dedicate on average 5 hours study time per week. This course would approximately take 5-6 weeks to complete at that pace of study.
Within 3 working days payment confirmation and Enrolment form completed or you can pick your own start date!
- Overview of Project Management (PRINCE2®: 2009-aligned)
- Project Organization, Planning and Risk (PRINCE2®: 2009-aligned)
- Project Quality, Change and Progress (PRINCE2®: 2009-aligned)
- Starting Up, Initiating and Directing a Project (PRINCE2®: 2009-aligned)
- Controlling, Managing and Closing a Project (PRINCE2®: 2009-aligned)
- Tailoring PRINCE2 to a Project Environment (PRINCE2®: 2009-aligned)
Mentor Support – Free
Support from an official Prince2 Certified mentor via email (response within 24 hours), Live chat (typically available in the evenings Australia time) or telephone (typically available in the evenings Australia time).
Practice Exams/ Mock Exams – Free
Test Prep can be taken in either Study or Certification mode.
EBOOKS – Included for Free
E – books for relevant course included for free.
If you like a particular hardcopy (paperback) book,
contact us to find out if you can also purchase a hard copy book (separate cost)
Axelos Prince2 – is a globally recognized certification and Cert.Hub will help book the global certification exam as part of the enrolment process. You can choose a date and time once you are close to completing your course or you can contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org to seek exam-booking advice. This service is included for free when you enroll for this course.