ITIL advocates that IT services are aligned to the needs of the business and support its core processes. It provides guidance to organizations and individuals on how to use IT as a tool to facilitate business change, transformation and growth.
ITIL is mapped in ISO 20000 Part 11.
This recognises the way that ITIL can be used in order to meet the requirements set out for ISO 20000 certification and the interdependent nature with ITIL. It’s the first such mapping that ISO (the International Organization for Standardization) has allowed to be part of their standards.
- Process Coordinator.
- Incident Coordinator, Change Coordinator
- Configuration Analyst
- Entry level IT Service Management.
- Processes Manager, Problem Manager, Release Manager and Service Desk Manager are some of the managerial roles.
Once you study and complete your E learning course, Cert.Hub will help you with the booking of the Global Certification exam. ITILv3 Foundation requires you to sit for 1 exam
Online – 100% Flexible Self Study – You study at your own pace, at your own time. You have 24 hours access via your own private study portal.
20-40 hours (depends on the learner, how quickly they pick the skills is up to the student) you have 2 years access to your course material. You have more than enough time to complete this short course).
** Part – time students dedicate on average 5 hours study time per week. This course would approximately take 4 -8 weeks to complete at that pace of study.
Within 3 working days payment confirmation and Enrolment form completed or you can pick your own start date!
- ITIL® 2011 Edition Foundation: ITIL® and the Service Lifecycle
- ITIL® 2011 Edition Foundation: Service Strategy Fundamentals
- ITIL® 2011 Edition Foundation: Service Strategy Processes
- ITIL® 2011 Edition Foundation: Service Design Fundamentals
- ITIL® 2011 Edition Foundation: Service Design Processes
- ITIL® 2011 Edition Foundation: Service Transition Processes and Policies
- ITIL® 2011 Edition Foundation: Introduction to Service Operation
- ITIL® 2011 Edition Foundation: Service Operation Processes
- ITIL® 2011 Edition Foundation: Continual Service Improvement
Mentor Support – Free
Support from an official ITIL v3 Foundation Certified mentor via email (response within 24 hours), Live chat (typically available in the evenings Australia time) or telephone (typically available in the evenings Australia time).
Practice Exams/ Mock Exams – Free
Test Prep can be taken in either Study or Certification mode.
EBOOKS – Included for Free
E-books for relevant course included for free.
If you like a particular hardcopy (paperback) book,
contact us to find out if you can also purchase a hard copy book (separate cost)
AXELOS – ITILv3 Foundation – are globally recognized. Cert.Hub will help book the global certification exam as part of the enrolment process. You can choose a date and time once you are close to completing your course or you can contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org to seek exam-booking advice. This service is included for free when you enrol on this course.