Over 1 million IT professionals worldwide have the vendor neutral Skillsoft content
CompTIA Security+ Certification and in the job market it is considered the most essential IT certification for establishing an IT career. If you are trying to get your foot into the IT industry, this will help you achieve your goal. If you’re already an IT pro, the CompTIA Security+ certification authenticates your skills and can enhances your career. CompTIA Security+ is the certification globally trusted to validate foundational, vendor-neutral IT security knowledge and skills. As a benchmark for best practices in IT security, this certification covers the essential principles for network security and risk management – making it an important stepping stone for your IT security career. To gain your COMPTIA SECURITY+ Global qualification you will be required to sit 1 exam. To find out more:
- IT Security support
- IT Security Engineer
- IT Helpdesk – Security
- Security Hardware Engineer (Junior)
- IT Security Entry Level Roles
Once you study and complete your E learning course, Cert.Hub will help you with the booking of the Global Certification exam. CompTIA Security+ requires you to sit for 1 exam:
Exam Code: SY0-401
Passing score required to pass: 750 /900 points
CompTIA Security+ covers network security, compliance and operation security, threats and vulnerabilities as well as application, data and host security. Also included are access control, identity management, and cryptography.
None. Basic understanding of networks (recommend CompTIA Network+ if you are a beginner in IT)
Online – 100% Flexible Self Study – You study at your own pace, at your own time. You have 24 hours access via your own private study portal.
40-80 hours (depends on the learner, how quickly they pick the skills is up to the student) you have 2 years access to your course material. You have more than enough time to complete this short course).
** Part – time students dedicate on average 5 hours study time per week. This course would approximately take 8-16 weeks to complete at that pace of study.
Within 3 working days payment confirmation and Enrolment form completed or you can pick your own start date!
SY0-401: 10 Units
- CompTIA Security+ SY0-401: Control Fundamentals and Security Threats
- CompTIA Security+ SY0-401: Network Protocols, Attacks, and Defenses
- CompTIA Security+ SY0-401: Creating Secure Networks
- CompTIA Security+ SY0-401: Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing
- CompTIA Security+ SY0-401: Authentication, Biometrics, and Security Controls
- CompTIA Security+ SY0-401: Securing a Networked Environment
- CompTIA Security+ SY0-401: Remote Access, Mobile, and Wireless Security
- CompTIA Security+ SY0-401: Cryptographic Methods and Public Key Infrastructures
- CompTIA Security+ SY0-401: Securing Applications, Virtualization, and the Cloud
- CompTIA Security+ SY0-401: Continuity, Disaster Recovery, and Computer Forensics
Mentor Support – Free
Support from an official CompTIA Security+ Certified mentor via email (response within 24 hours), Live chat (typically available in the evenings Australia time) or telephone (typically available in the evenings Australia time).
Practice Exams/ Mock Exams – Free
Test Prep can be taken in either Study or Certification mode.
EBOOKS – Included for Free
E – books for relevant course included for free.
If you like a particular hardcopy (paperback) book,
contact us to find out if you can also purchase a hard copy book (separate cost)
CompTIA – is globally recognized. Cert.Hub will help book the global certification exam as part of the enrolment process. You can choose a date and time once you are close to completing your course or you can contact us via email@example.com to seek exam-booking advice. This service is included for free when you enrol on this course.