Cisco Certified Network Professional Security (CCNP Security) certification program is aligned specifically to the job role of the Cisco Network Security Engineer responsible for Security in Routers, Switches, Networking devices and appliances, as well as choosing, deploying, supporting and troubleshooting Firewalls, VPNS, and IDS/IPS solutions for their networking environments.
- Network Security Engineer
- IT Security Support Engineer
- Systems Engineer
- Network Technician. .
Global – From the Cisco Academy
Cisco Certified Network Associate Security (CCNA Security) requires 4 exams:
300-208 – Implementing Cisco Secure Access Solutions (SISAS)
300-206 – Implementing Cisco Edge Network Security Solutions (SENSS)
300-209 – Implementing Cisco Secure Mobility Solutions (SIMOS)
300-210 – Implementing Cisco Threat Control Solutions (SITCS)
CCNA Security or any CCIE certification can act as a prerequisite.
Online – 100% Flexible Self Study – You study at your own pace, at your own time. You have 24 hours access via your own private study portal.
120-160 hours (depends on the learner, how quickly they pick the skills is up to the student) you have 2 years access to your course material. You have more than enough time to complete this short course).
** Part – time students dedicate on average 5 hours study time per week. This course would approximately take 16-32 weeks to complete at that pace of study.
Within 3 working days payment confirmation and Enrolment Form completed or you can pick your own start date!
Secure v1.0 Securing Networks with Cisco Routers and Switches
- Module 1: Deploying Cisco IOS Software Network Foundation Protection Lesson
- Module 2: Deploying Cisco IOS Software Threat Control and Containment
- Module 3: Deploying Cisco IOS Software Site-to-Site Transmission Security
- Module 4: Deploying Secure Remote Access with Cisco IOS Software
Deploying Cisco ASA VPN Solutions
- Module 1: Evaluate the Cisco ASA adaptive security appliance VPN subsystem
- Module 2: Deploy Cisco ASA adaptive security appliance IPsec VPN solutions
- Module 3: Deploy Cisco ASA adaptive security appliance Cisco AnyConnect remote access VPN solutions
- Module 4: Deploy Cisco ASA adaptive security appliance clientless remote access VPN solutions
- Module 5: Deploy advanced Cisco ASA adaptive security appliance VPN
Deploying Cisco ASA Firewall Solutions
- Module 1: Introduction to the Cisco ASA Adaptive Security Appliance
- Module 2: Implementation of Basic Connectivity and Device Management
- Module 3: Deployment of Cisco ASA Adaptive Security Appliance Access Control Features
- Module 4: Deployment of Cisco ASA Adaptive Security Appliance Network Integration Features
- Module 5: Deployment of Cisco ASA Adaptive Security Appliance Virtualization and High-Availability Features
- Module 6: Integration of Cisco ASA Adaptive Security Appliance Security Service Modules
Implementing Cisco Intrusion Prevention System v7.0
- Module 1: Introduction to Intrusion Prevention and Detection, Cisco IPS Software, and Supporting Devices
- Module 2: Installing and Maintaining Cisco IPS Sensors
- Module 3: Applying Cisco IPS Security Policies
- Module 4: Adapting Traffic Analysis and Response to the Environment
- Module 5: Managing and Analyzing Events
- Module 6: Deploying Virtualization, High Availability, and High Performance Solutions
- Module 7: Configuring and Maintaining Specific Cisco IPS Hardware
Mentor Support – Free
Support from an official Cisco Certified mentor via email (response within 24 hours), Live chat (typically available in the evenings Australia time) or telephone (typically available in the evenings Australia time).
Practice Exams/ Mock Exams – Free
Test Prep can be taken in either Study or Certification mode.
EBOOKS – Included for Free
E-books for relevant course included for free.
If you like a particular hardcopy (paperback) book,
contact us to find out if you can also purchase a hard copy book (separate cost)
CISCO – is a globally recognized certification and Cert.Hub will help book the global certification exam as part of the enrolment process. You can choose a date and time once you are close to completing your course or you can contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org to seek exam-booking advice. This service is included for free when you enroll for this course.