Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) Routing and Switching certification validates the ability to plan, implement, verify and troubleshoot local and wide-area enterprise networks and work collaboratively with specialists on advanced security, voice, wireless and video solutions.
The CCNP Routing and Switching certification is appropriate for those with at least one year of networking experience who are ready to advance their skills and work independently on complex network solutions. Those who achieve CCNP Routing and Switching have demonstrated the skills required in enterprise roles.
- Network engineer
- Support engineer
- Systems engineer
- Network technician.
Global – From the Cisco Academy
Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) Routing and Switching requires 3 exams:
Exam Codes: 300-101 ROUTE
300-101: Implementing Cisco IP Routing (ROUTE 300-101) is a qualifying exam for the Cisco CCNP Routing and Switching and CCDP certifications. The ROUTE 300-101 exam certifies the routing knowledge and skills of successful candidates. They are certified in using advanced IP addressing and routing in implementing scalable and highly secure Cisco routers that are connected to LANs, WANs, and IPv6. The exam also covers the configuration of highly secure routing solutions to support branch offices and mobile workers.
Exam Codes: 300-115 SWITCH
300-115: This exam certifies the switching knowledge and skills of successful candidates. They are certified in planning, configuring, and verifying the implementation of complex enterprise switching solutions that use the Cisco Enterprise Campus Architecture.
Exam Codes: 300-135 TSHOOT
300-135: This exam certifies that the successful candidate has the knowledge and skills necessary to:
- Plan and perform regular maintenance on complex enterprise routed and switched networks
- Use technology-based practices and a systematic ITIL-compliant approach to perform network troubleshooting
Valid CCNA Routing and Switching certifications or a any CCIE certification can act as a prerequisite.
Online – 100% Flexible Self Study – You study at your own pace, at your own time. You have 24 hours access via your own private study portal.
80 -160 hours (depends on the learner, how quickly they pick the skills is up to the student) you have 2 years access to your course material. You have more than enough time to complete this short course).
** Part – time students dedicate on average 5 hours study time per week. This course would approximately take 16-32 weeks to complete at that pace of study.
Within 3 working days payment confirmation and Enrolment form completed or you can pick your own start date!
CCNP Course Introduction
Implementing Cisco IP Routing
- Module 1: Planning Routing Services
- Module 2: Implementing an EIGRP based Solution
- Module 3: Implementing a Scalable Multiarea Network OSPF based Solution
- Module 4: Implement an IPv4 based redistribution solution
- Module 5: Implement Path Control
- Module 6: Connecting an Enterprise Network to ISP Networks
Troubleshooting and Maintaining Cisco IP Networks
- Module 1: Planning Maintenance for Complex Networks
- Module 2: Selecting Maintenance and Troubleshooting Tools and Applications
- Module 3: Planning Troubleshooting Processes for Complex Enterprise Networks
- Module 4: Maintaining and Troubleshooting Campus Switching-Based Problems
- Module 5: Maintaining and Troubleshooting Routing Based Solutions
- Module 6: Maintaining and Troubleshooting Network Security Solutions
- Module 7: Maintaining and Troubleshooting Integrated, Complex Enterprise Networks
Implementing Cisco IP Switched Networks
- Module 1: Analyzing Campus Network Designs
- Module 2: Implementing VLANs in Campus Networks
- Module 3: Implementing Spanning Tree
- Module 4: Implementing Inter-VLAN Routing
- Module 5: Implementing First Hop Redundancy in a Campus Environment
- Module 6: Implementing a Highly Available Network
- Module 7: Minimizing Service Loss and Data Theft in a Campus Network
- Module 8: Integrating Wireless LANs into a Campus Network
- Module 9: Accommodating Voice and Video in Campus Networks
Upon completion of the CCNP Course, students will have the ability to install, configure, operate and troubleshoot: Complex routed LAN, Routed WAN, Switched LAN networks, Dial Access Services.
Mentor Support – Free
Support from an official Cisco Certified mentor via email (response within 24 hours), Live chat (typically available in the evenings Australia time) or telephone (typically available in the evenings Australia time).
Practice Exams/ Mock Exams – Free
Test Prep can be taken in either Study or Certification mode.
EBOOKS – Included for Free
E-books for relevant course included for free.
If you like a particular hardcopy (paperback) book,
contact us to find out if you can also purchase a hard copy book (separate cost)
CISCO – is a globally recognized certification and Cert.Hub will help book the global certification exam as part of the enrolment process. You can choose a date and time once you are close to completing your course or you can contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org to seek exam-booking advice. This service is included for free when you enroll for this course.