For Collaboration and Unified Communications Network Engineers who want develop advanced collaboration skills designing, deploying, configuring, and troubleshooting Cisco Collaboration and Unified Communications Applications, devices and networks, the Cisco CCNP Collaboration Certification is a job-role focused training and certification program that will expand your skills and ability to deliver business value.
Online – Instructor – Led Training
- Network video engineers,
- Collaboration engineers,
- IP telephony and IP network engineers
- Network Support engineers
- Network Design Engineers
Global – From the Cisco Academy
Cisco CCNP Collaboration requires 4 exams:
Valid CCNA Collaboration certification or any Cisco CCIE certification can act as a prerequisite.
Online – 100% Flexible Self Study – You study at your own pace, at your own time. You have 24 hours access via your own private study portal.
120-160 hours (depends on the learner, how quickly they pick the skills is up to the student) you have 2 years access to your course material. You have more than enough time to complete this short course).
** Part – time students dedicate on average 5 hours study time per week. This course would approximately take 16-32 weeks to complete at that pace of study.
Within 3 working days payment confirmation and Enrolment Form completed or you can pick your own start date!
CCNP Collaboration: Introduction
Exam 300-070 (CIPTV1)
- Module 1: Configuring an H.323 Gateway
- Module 2: Configuring an MGCP Gateway
- Module 3: Configuring a CUCM Dial Plan
- Module 4: Configuring Quality of Service (QoS)
- Module 5: Configuring a Video Conference Bridge
Exam 300-080 (CTCOLLAB)
- Module 11: Troubleshooting Endpoint Registration
- Module 12: Troubleshooting Call Setup
- Module 13: Troubleshooting Media Resources
- Module 14: Troubleshooting Call Quality
- Module 15: Troubleshooting Video Conferencing
Exam 300-075 (CIPTV2)
- Module 6: Interconnecting Multiple Sites
- Module 7: Configuring Regions and Locations
- Module 8: Configuring Call Control Discovery
- Module 9: Configuring Survivable Remote Site Telephony (SRST)
- Module 10: Configuring Cisco Unified Mobility
Exam 300-085 (CAPPS)
- Module 16: Cisco TelePresence Management Suite (TMS)
- Module 17: Configuring Cisco Unity Connection
- Module 18: Configuring Cisco Unity Express
- Module 19: Configuring Cisco IM & Presence Server
- Module 20: Configuring Cisco Jabber Clients
- CCNP Collaboration: Summary
Mentor Support – Free
Support from an official Cisco Certified mentor via email (response within 24 hours), Live chat (typically available in the evenings Australia time) or telephone (typically available in the evenings Australia time).
Practice Exams/ Mock Exams – Free
Test Prep can be taken in either Study or Certification mode.
EBOOKS – Included for Free
E-books for relevant course included for free.
If you like a particular hardcopy (paperback) book,
contact us to find out if you can also purchase a hard copy book (separate cost)
CISCO – is a globally recognized certification and Cert.Hub will help book the global certification exam as part of the enrolment process. You can choose a date and time once you are close to completing your course or you can contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org to seek exam-booking advice. This service is included for free when you enroll for this course.