The Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®certification is ideal for both new and aspiring project managers seeking a professional certification. Regardless of your career stage, the Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® is an asset that will distinguish you in the job market and enhance your credibility and effectiveness working on — or with — project teams.
- Project Coordinators
- Project Managers
- Program Managers
- Business Managers
- Project Officers
- Project Administrators
Global – From the PMI (Project Management Institute)
Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®certification requires only 1 exam: Exam Code: CAPM exam
Once you study and complete your E learning course, Cert.Hub will help you with the booking of the exam.
- Secondary degree (high school diploma, associate’s degree or the global equivalent)
- 1,500 hours of project experience or
- 23 hours of project management education completed by the time you sit for the exam
Online – 100% Flexible Self Study – You study at your own pace, at your own time. You have 24 hours access via your own private study portal.
50-60 hours (depends on the learner, how quickly they pick the skills is up to the student) you have 2 years access to your course material. You have more than enough time to complete this short course).
** Part – time students dedicate on average 5 hours study time per week. This course would approximately take 10-12 weeks to complete at that pace of study.
Within 3 working days payment confirmation and Enrolment form completed or you can pick your own start date!
- Managing projects within organisations (PMBOK®-5th Edition)
- Project management overview
- Project management process groups
- Integrated initiation and planning
- Direct, monitor and control project work
- Controlling changes and closing a project
- Project requirements and defining scope
- Creating the work breakdown structure
- Monitoring and controlling project scope
- Defining and sequencing project activities
- Planning project costs
- Developing and controlling the project schedule
- Estimating and budgeting project costs
- Controlling project costs
- Plan quality management
- Quality assurance and quality control
- Planning project human resources
- Managing project human resources
- Plan and manage project communications
- Control project communications
- Risk management planning
- Identifying project risks
- Performing risk analysis
- Risk response and control
- Planning project procurement management
- Managing procurements
- Project stakeholder management
- Managing and controlling stakeholder engagement
- The role of ethics in project management
- Core PMI values and ethical standards
Mentor Support – Free
Support from an official PMI Certified mentor via email (response within 24 hours), Live chat (typically available in the evenings Australia time) or telephone (typically available in the evenings Australia time).
Practice Exams/ Mock Exams – Free
Test Prep can be taken in either Study or Certification mode.
EBOOKS – Included for Free
E-books for relevant course included for free.
If you like a particular hardcopy (paperback) book,
contact us to find out if you can also purchase a hard copy book (separate cost)
PMI (Project Management Institute) – is a globally recognized certification and Cert.Hub will help book the global certification exam as part of the enrolment process. You can choose a date and time once you are close to completing your course or you can contact us via email@example.com to seek exam-booking advice. This service is included for free when you enroll for this course.