CompTIA Network+ Certification
ABOUT THIS COURSE:
Over 1 million IT professionals worldwide have the vendor neutral CompTIA Network+ Certification and in the job market is considered the most essential IT certification for establishing an IT career in Networking. If you are trying to get your foot into the IT industry, this will help you achieve your goal. If you’re already an IT pro, the CompTIA Network+ certification authenticates your skills and can enhances your career. CompTIA Network+ covers the configuration, management, and troubleshooting of common wired and wireless network devices. Also included are emerging technologies such as unified communications, mobile, cloud, and virtualization technologies. To gain your CompTIA Network + Global qualification you will require to sit 1 exam.
The CompTIA Network + Certification Program is one of the most highly recognisable qualifications in the IT world. What you will learn from this course and what you can apply in the real world job is listed below:
- Learn how to Design, implement and integrate network functions
- Design, construct, lead, and repair essential network devices
- Use IT Infrastructure such as routers and switches to differentiate and divert network traffic and configure secure network infrastructure.
- distinguish and be able to understand the advantages and disadvantages of the existing network configurations and how to evolve.
- Design, configure and maintain network security, standards and protocols
- Maintain and troubleshoot the network functions in case of downtime
- Help in creating work virtualisation options for the current work environment changes.
Certification Exam Information:
The official Certification Exam is included with this Course. With CompTIA Network+, is the exam N10-007.
We can help with booking your certification exam when you have completed the course. The Exam Vouchers are valid for 12 months and are to be used within the 12 month period. Exam vouchers is non – refundable. CLICK HERE and contact our Learning Consultants or ask a question via the chat function.
This Course Package includes:
- E- Learning Course – 12 months
- Practice Virtual Labs – 12 months
- Downloadable course notes
- Practice exam – Valid for 6 months from the first time you log in and access the Exam portal.
- Certification Exam Voucher included and valid for 12 months
Pre-Requisite for course:
NO Pre-requisites to study the course.
Pre-Requisite for certification:
Complete this relevant study program and passing the practice exam at a score of above 80% score.
- Computer Operating Systems
- Microsoft Windows
- Apple MacOS
- GNU Linux
SOFTWARE AND APPLICATIONS
- Software Usage Requirements
- Business And Productivity Software
- Business And Productivity Software Part 2
- Collaboration Software
- Web Browser Settings
- Web Browser Settings Part 2
- Programming Concepts
- Programming Concepts Part 2
- Developing With Python
- Central Processing Unit (CPU)
- Common Hardware
- Common Hardware Part 2
- Peripheral Devices
- Peripheral Devices Part 2
- Display Hardware
- Storage Hardware
- Basic Networking Concepts
- Basic Networking Concepts Part 2
- Configuring A Wireless Router
- Configuring A Wireless Router Part 2
- Connection And Service Types
- Connection And Service Types Part 2
- Database Concepts
- Querying A Database
- Table Design
- Basic Security Principles
- Basic Security Principles Part 2
- Security Best Practices
- Security Best Practices Part 2
- Security Best Practices Part 3
- Troubleshooting Methodology
- Troubleshooting Methodology Part 2
- Troubleshooting Example
STUDY UNIT/ CURRICULUM
• Ports, Protocols, & the OSI Model
• Concepts & Characteristics of Networking
• IP Addressing
• Network Topologies & Technologies
• Cloud Concepts & Network Services
• Cabling Solutions
• Networking Devices
• Advanced Networking Devices
• Network Storage, Virtualization, & WAN Technologies
• Documentation and Diagrams & Business Continuity
• Network Monitoring & Remote Access Methods
• Policies and Best Practices
• Security Devices, Wireless Security, & Access Control
• Network Attacks
• Network Device Hardening
• Mitigation Techniques
• Additional Network Services.
• Troubleshooting Methodology & Tools
• Troubleshooting Connectivity & Performance Issues
• Troubleshooting Common Network Service Issues
HOW MANY HOURS TO STUDY
The course duration shown above depends on the learner, how quickly you pick the skills is up to you – the student. You have a comfortable 12 months (365 days) months access to your course material. You have more than enough time to complete this short course.
** Part – time students dedicate on average 5 hours study time per week. Therefore, a 40 hour course would approximately take 8 – 10 weeks to complete at that pace of study.
Online – 100% Flexible Self Study – You study at your own pace, at your own time. You have 24 hours access via your own private study portal and you study at your time.
Once you have enrolled and made payment for the course, our consultants will give you a ring and walk you through your portal set-up. You will receive your login details via the email address provided on the enrolment form within 48 hours. You can also pick your own start date! To pick your start date, after the payment is made, please send an email or send a message via our CONTACT US page.
Mode of Delivery & Duration
The course is offered through an online learning mode. The self paced online mode can be started and completed anytime during the course access duration of 12 months.
PRACTICE LABS INFORMATION
- Gain practical experience with real-world scenarios.
- You have access to real hardware and software in real time.
- Experiment and put theory that you learn into real practice.
- 100% hands on excercises on real equipment connected remotely.
- You receive 12 months access to the practice labs
PRACTICE EXAMS INFORMATION
The practice tests are designed to help candidates prepare for and pass the relevant certification exams first time.
The practice exam is aimed at professionals and covers a wide range of fundamental topics related to the certification exam. It simulates the actual exam with time being measured.
- Windows 7 or newer, OSX 10.9 or newer
- PC: Chrome 39 or newer; Firefox 34 or newer; Internet Explorer 10 or newer
- Linux: Chrome 39 or newer; Firefox 34 or newer
- Mac: Chrome 39 or newer; Firefox 34 or newer; Safari 8 or newer
- iOS: Safari 8 or newer; Chrome 39 or newer
- Android: 4.0 or newer; Chrome 39 or newer
Your will receive your login details within 24 hours after your transaction is complete that will include a registration key and instructions on how to redeem the key. Ensure you are registered for the oractice exam within 12 months of purchase. Please contact us if you have any questions around the practice tests.
Practice Exams are valid for 6 months from the first date that you log into your Practice Exam portal.
30 hours study time
Course Access: 12 months
Study Mode: Online
Certificate of Completion & Certification Exam Included
Support: Practice Test included
Pre Requisites: None
Fees: AUD $995.00
- Anyone looking for a start in IT
- Career changer into IT
- School leaver
- IT Hobbyist
- IT Technician role
- IT Helpdesk roles
- IT Administration Roles
Looking to study more than one course?
If you are looking at completing more than one Certification in the next 12 months, it might be worthwhile looking at our Course Subscription option. To find out more SUBSCRIPTION OPTIONS
- Access to the internet with atleast ADSL2 connection
- MAC or PC computer
- Basic knowledge of computers i.e be able to surf the internet and be comfortable listening to audio and visuals.
- Payment an be made up-front via credit or debit card, bank transfer or PayPal. Click on the Enrol Now Button to Enrol
- Contact our learning consultants and they can support you through the enrolment process too.
Fees: AUD $995.00
Further Questions? Enter your details...
What others looked at
Ethical Council – Certified Ethical Hacker v11ABOUT THIS COURSE:The Certified Ethical Hacker training course is the latest Cybersecurity certification released in October 2020. Attention! IT security professionals, this course provides you with an in depth viewpoint...
Ethical Council – Certified Secure Computer User (CSCU)ABOUT THIS COURSE:The Certified Secure Computer User (CSCU) from the Ethical Council is a study program aimed at individuals who want to up skill and gain knowledge on how to protect IT Information assets on an...
CompTIA IT Fundamentals+ (Exam - FC0-U61)ABOUT THIS COURSE:This course is designed for anyone who has no IT experience and would like to understand what a career in IT would be like. Individuals who have completed this course improve their knowledge in the different...