CompTIA Cloud+ Certification
ABOUT THIS COURSE:
This course, the CompTIA Cloud+ covers the increased requirement for businesses to have their IT teams retain knowledge, skills and abilities required of system administrators to validate what is necessary to perform effectively in data centric environments. CompTIA Cloud+ views cloud-based infrastructure is as important and an increasingly vital piece of an organisation’s IT systems as most vendors are providing their products online and on the cloud.
The CompTIA Cloud + is ideal for anyone wanting to learn about vendor neutral cloud computing IT market. Specifically focused on data, data storage and data security.
- Cloud+ ideal for gaining the skills and techniques used at a system administrator level.
- Ideal for Data centre specific roles and skillset.
- CompTIA Cloud+ looks at the cloud base infrastructure of software and hardware for organisations.
- Vendor neutral, role specific, performance based training and certification.
Certification Exam Information:
The official CompTIA Certification Exam is included with this Course. With CompTIA Cloud+ there is 1 exam – CV0-002. This is included with this study package.
We can help with booking your certification exam when you have completed the course. The Exam Vouchers are valid for 12 months and are to be used within the 12 month period. Exam vouchers is non – refundable. CLICK HERE and contact our Learning Consultants or ask a question via the chat function.
This Course Package includes:
- E- Learning Course – 12 months
- Practice Virtual Labs – 12 months
- Practice exam – Valid for 6 months from the first time you log in and access the Exam portal.
- Certification Exam Vouchers included and valid for 12 months
Pre-Requisite for course:
NO Pre-requisites to study the course.
Pre-Requisite for certification:
Complete this relevant study program and passing the practice exam at a score of above 80% score.
- Computer Operating Systems
- Microsoft Windows
- Apple MacOS
- GNU Linux
SOFTWARE AND APPLICATIONS
- Software Usage Requirements
- Business And Productivity Software
- Business And Productivity Software Part 2
- Collaboration Software
- Web Browser Settings
- Web Browser Settings Part 2
- Programming Concepts
- Programming Concepts Part 2
- Developing With Python
- Central Processing Unit (CPU)
- Common Hardware
- Common Hardware Part 2
- Peripheral Devices
- Peripheral Devices Part 2
- Display Hardware
- Storage Hardware
- Basic Networking Concepts
- Basic Networking Concepts Part 2
- Configuring A Wireless Router
- Configuring A Wireless Router Part 2
- Connection And Service Types
- Connection And Service Types Part 2
- Database Concepts
- Querying A Database
- Table Design
- Basic Security Principles
- Basic Security Principles Part 2
- Security Best Practices
- Security Best Practices Part 2
- Security Best Practices Part 3
- Troubleshooting Methodology
- Troubleshooting Methodology Part 2
- Troubleshooting Example
STUDY UNIT/ CURRICULUM
- Planning Cloud Deployments
- Planning Cloud Networking
- Planning Cloud Compute Resources
- Planning Cloud Storage Resources
- Planning Cloud Migrations & Extensions
- Security Configurations & Compliance Controls
- Security Technologies & Automation Techniques
- Cloud System Patching & Maintenance
- Disaster Recovery
- Performance Management
- Troubleshooting Deployments
HOW MANY HOURS TO STUDY
** Part – time students dedicate on average 5 hours study time per week. Therefore, a 40 hour course would approximately take 8 – 10 weeks to complete at that pace of study.
Mode of Delivery & Duration
PRACTICE LABS INFORMATION
- Gain practical experience with real-world scenarios.
- You have access to real hardware and software in real time.
- Experiment and put theory that you learn into real practice.
- 100% hands on excercises on real equipment connected remotely.
- You receive 12 months access to the practice labs
PRACTICE EXAMS INFORMATION
The practice exam is aimed at professionals and covers a wide range of fundamental topics related to the certification exam. It simulates the actual exam with time being measured.
- Windows 7 or newer, OSX 10.9 or newer
- PC: Chrome 39 or newer; Firefox 34 or newer; Internet Explorer 10 or newer
- Linux: Chrome 39 or newer; Firefox 34 or newer
- Mac: Chrome 39 or newer; Firefox 34 or newer; Safari 8 or newer
- iOS: Safari 8 or newer; Chrome 39 or newer
- Android: 4.0 or newer; Chrome 39 or newer
Your will receive your login details within 24 hours after your transaction is complete that will include a registration key and instructions on how to redeem the key. Ensure you are registered for the oractice exam within 12 months of purchase. Please contact us if you have any questions around the practice tests.
Practice Exams are valid for 6 months from the first date that you log into your Practice Exam portal.
25 hours study time
Course Access: 12 months
Study Mode: Online
Certificate of Completion & Certification Exam included
Support: Practice Test included
Pre Requisites: None
Fees: AUD $995.00
- Anyone looking for a start in IT
- Career changer into IT
- School leaver
- IT Hobbyist
- IT Technician role
- IT Helpdesk roles
- IT Administration Roles
- IT Data Centres
Looking to study more than one course?
If you are looking at completing more than one Certification in the next 12 months, it might be worthwhile looking at our Course Subscription option. To find out more SUBSCRIPTION OPTIONS
- Access to the internet with atleast ADSL2 connection
- MAC or PC computer
- Basic knowledge of computers i.e be able to surf the internet and be comfortable listening to audio and visuals.
- Payment an be made up-front via credit or debit card, bank transfer or PayPal. Click on the Enrol Now Button to Enrol
- Contact our learning consultants and they can support you through the enrolment process too.
Fees: AUD $995.00
Further Questions? Enter your details...
What others looked at
Ethical Council – Certified Ethical Hacker v11 Provider: EC Council- CertHub Admin Duration: 40 Hours self paced Skill Level: Intermediate Certification Exam: Yes – info below Course Access: 12 monthsPre Requisites: None Completion Certificate: YesClick Here toEnrol...
Ethical Council – Certified Secure Computer User (CSCU)ABOUT THIS COURSE:The Certified Secure Computer User (CSCU) from the Ethical Council is a study program aimed at individuals who want to up skill and gain knowledge on how to protect IT Information assets on an...
CompTIA IT Fundamentals+ (Exam - FC0-U61)ABOUT THIS COURSE:This course is designed for anyone who has no IT experience and would like to understand what a career in IT would be like. Individuals who have completed this course improve their knowledge in the different...