About this course
Over 1 million IT professionals worldwide have the vendor neutral CompTIA A+ Certification and in the job market is considered the most essential IT certification for establishing an IT career. If you are trying to get your foot into the IT industry, this will help you achieve your goal. If you’re already an IT pro, the CompTIA A+ certification authenticates your skills and can enhances your career. CompTIA A+ certification endorses your understanding of the most common hardware and software technologies in business and certifies your skills necessary to support simple or difficult IT infrastructures. CompTIA A+ is a commanding credential that helps IT professionals globally ignite their IT career. Maximize your learning by not only testing your knowledge of the material, but also by providing additional information on the topics presented. To gain your COMPTIA A+ Global qualification you will be required to sit 2 exams. To find out more.
AUD $1,495.00 + GST. This includes the cost of the 2 x COMPTIA A+ Official Certification exams required to be certified.
To Enrol for this course, please contact our Learning Consultants. Click here – Contact Us
If you are looking at completing more than one Certification in the next 12 months, it might be worthwhile looking at our Course Subscription option. To find out more Click here – Subscription option.
Administration provider and located in Australia. Powered by Skillsoft content
- IT Technical support
- IT hardware support
- IT Engineer
- IT Helpdesk
- Desktop Engineer (Junior)
- IT Entry Level Roles
Once you study and complete your E learning course, Cert.Hub will help you with the booking of the Global Certification exam. COMPTIA A+ requires you to sit for 2 exams:
Exam Code: 220-901:
Passing score required to pass: 675 /900 points
CompTIA A+ 220-901 covers PC hardware and peripherals, mobile device hardware, networking and troubleshooting hardware and network connectivity issues.
Exam Code: 220-902:
Passing score required to pass: 700/900 points
CompTIA A+ 220-902 covers installing and configuring operating systems including Windows, iOS, Android, Apple OS X and Linux. It also addresses security, the fundamentals of cloud computing and operational procedures.
None required for this course
Online – 100% Flexible Self Study – You study at your own pace, at your own time. You have 24 hours access via your own private study portal.
40-80 hours (depends on the learner, how quickly they pick the skills is up to the student) you have 6 months (180 days) access to your course material. You have more than enough time to complete this short course.
** Part – time students dedicate on average 5 hours study time per week. This course would approximately take 8-16 weeks to complete at that pace of study.
Within 3 working days payment confirmation and enrolment form completed or you can pick your own start date!
What will I Learn / Extra Information:
How many units and what are the modules I will learn
220-901 -19 units
- CompTIA A+ Exam 220-901: Motherboards
- CompTIA A+ Exam 220-901: BIOS and Start-up
- CompTIA A+ Exam 220-901: RAM
- CompTIA A+ Exam 220-901: Storage Solutions
- CompTIA A+ Exam 220-901: CPUs
- CompTIA A+ Exam 220-901: Connectors and Connections
- CompTIA A+ Exam 220-901: Peripheral Devices
- CompTIA A+ Exam 220-901: Display Devices
- CompTIA A+ Exam 220-901: Different Computer Form Factors
- CompTIA A+ Exam 220-901: Introduction to Networking
- CompTIA A+ Exam 220-901: Network Protocols and Cabling
- CompTIA A+ Exam 220-901: Wireless Networking
- CompTIA A+ Exam 220-901: Broadband Routers
- CompTIA A+ Exam 220-901: Internet Connections
- CompTIA A+ Exam 220-901: Mobile Computing
- CompTIA A+ Exam 220-901: Portable Computer Hardware
- CompTIA A+ Exam 220-901: Printers
- CompTIA A+ Exam 220-901: Printer Maintenance
- CompTIA A+ Exam 220-901: Troubleshooting Printers
220-902 – 14 units
- CompTIA A+ 220-902: Windows Overview and Installation
- CompTIA A+ 220-902: Windows Interaction and Personalization
- CompTIA A+ 220-902: Windows Utilities and Management
- CompTIA A+ 220-902: Windows Applications and Features
- CompTIA A+ 220-902: Adding Hardware to Windows and Storage Options
- CompTIA A+ 220-902: Networking with the Windows Operating System
- CompTIA A+ 220-902: Monitoring the Windows OS and an Introduction to Other OSs
- CompTIA A+ 220-902: Mac OSX Features and an Introduction to Linux
- CompTIA A+ 220-902: Shell and Terminal Commands for Linux or Mac OSX
- CompTIA A+ 220-902: Introduction to Mobile Operating Systems
- CompTIA A+ 220-902: Introduction to Virtualization and Basic Security Concepts
- CompTIA A+ 220-902: Windows Security Features and Management
- CompTIA A+ 220-902: Common Troubleshooting and Security Practices
- CompTIA A+ 220-902: A Practical Approach to Troubleshooting
Support and how the course is delivered
Mentor Support – Free Support from an official CompTIA A+ Certified mentor via email (response within 24 hours), Live chat (typically available in the evenings Australia time) or telephone (typically available in the evenings Australia time). Practice Exams/ Mock Exams – Free Test Prep can be taken in either Study or Certification mode. EBOOKS – Included for Free E-books for relevant course included for free.
If you like a particular hardcopy (paperback) book, contact us to find out if you can also purchase a hard copy book (separate cost)
How to Enrol for this course
For the Subscription option please click below on the Subscribe Here button.
For the Individual course, please contact us via live chat or click below on the Contact CertHub button.