CISSP – Certified Information Systems Security Professional
Provider: AWS – CertHub Admin
Duration: 30 Hours self paced
Skill Level: Intermediate
Certification Exam: CISSP
Course Access: 12 months – 24/7
Pre Requisites: None
Completion Certificate: Yes
Click Here to
Option 1: E – Learning Package
Instructor led e- learning video + Mentors
Option 2: Option 1 + Official Exam
Instructor led E- learning video + Mentors + the official CISSP Exam Voucher
- Payment an be made up-front via credit or debit card, bank transfer or PayPal. Click on the Enrol Now Button to Enrol
- Contact our learning consultants and they can support you through the enrolment process too.
ABOUT THE COURSE
The vendor-neutral CISSP certification is the ideal credential for those with proven deep technical and managerial competence, skills, experience, and credibility to design, engineer, implement, and manage their overall information security program to protect organizations from growing sophisticated attacks.
Backed by (ISC)², the globally recognized, non-profit organization dedicated to advancing the information security field, the CISSP was the first credential in the field of information security to meet the stringent requirements of ISO/IEC Standard 17024. Not only is the CISSP an objective measure of excellence, but also a globally recognized standard of achievement
How does the study work for me?
Includes: Instructor led e- learning video + Mentors
You receive access to your own private Learning Portal for the Instructors Led Videos, Practice Exam not just for you to study required to complete the certification but get mock exam questions before sitting for the exam.
Click Here to learn more about our Course options here.
Includes: Instructor led E- learning video + Mentors + the official CISSP Exam Voucher
This option includes all the resources shown in Option 1 but it also includes the official Certification Exam from AWS
What resources do I get?
- E- Learning Course – 12 months Access
- Downloadable course notes
- Mentor Access for 12 months
- Optional – Certification Exam Voucher included and valid for the date of exam provided by ISC2 – CISSP.
What resources do I need?
- A Windows, Linux or Mac PC/Laptop
- Access to the internet with atleast ADSL2 connection (2m/b per sec or faster)
- Basic knowledge of computers i.e be able to surf the internet and be comfortable listening to audio and visuals.
The CISSP Course is aligned with the certification and will cover the main topics and body of knowledge topics below:
- Security and Risk Management
- Asset Security
- Security Architecture and Engineering
- Communication and Network Security
- Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Security Assessment and Testing
- Security Operations
- Software Development Security
Click Here for Study Units
- Six Sigma and Lean Foundations and Principles
- Six Sigma Team Basics, Roles, and Responsibilities
- Six Sigma Quality Tools
- Six Sigma Metrics
- Identifying Six Sigma Projects
- Six Sigma Project Management Basics
- Basic Statistics for Six Sigma
- Data Types and Data Collection in Six Sigma
- Six Sigma and Measurement System Analysis
- Lean Tools and FMEA in Six Sigma
- Six Sigma Data Analysis and Root Cause Analysis
- Basics of Correlation, Regression, and Hypothesis Testing for Six Sigma
- Six Sigma Improvement Techniques
- Control Tools and Documentation in Six Sigma
Click Here for CISSP
Pre – Requisites for the CISSP Exam:
Candidates must have a minimum of five years cumulative paid work experience in two or more of the eight domains of the CISSP CBK. Earning a four-year college degree or regional equivalent or an additional credential from the (ISC)² approved list will satisfy one year of the required experience. Education credit will only satisfy one year of experience.
A candidate who doesn’t have the required experience to become a CISSP may become an Associate of (ISC)² by successfully passing the CISSP examination. The Associate of (ISC)² will then have six years to earn the five years required experience. Find out more from our Learning Consultants if unsure
Your work experience must fall within two or more of the eight domains of the (ISC)² CISSP CBK:
- Domain 1. Security and Risk Management
- Domain 2. Asset Security
- Domain 3. Security Architecture and Engineering
- Domain 4. Communication and Network Security
- Domain 5. Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Domain 6. Security Assessment and Testing
- Domain 7. Security Operations
- Domain 8. Software Development Security
Full-Time Experience: Your work experience is accrued monthly. Thus, you must have worked a minimum of 35 hours/week for four weeks in order to accrue one month of work experience.
Part-Time Experience: Your part-time experience cannot be less than 20 hours a week and no more than 34 hours a week.
- 1040 hours of part-time = 6 months of full time experience
- 2080 hours of part-time = 12 months of full time experience
Internship: Paid or unpaid internship is acceptable. You will need documentation on company/organisation letterhead confirming your position as an intern. If you are interning at a school/university, the document can be on the registrar’s stationery.
- Information Security Professionals
- Experienced IT professionals looking to learn about info sec
- System Engineers
- Cyber Security Professionals
- Anyone with 4 years + IT who wants to know about CISSP
Want to Study more than one course?
If you are looking at completing more than one Certification in the next 12 months, it might be worthwhile looking at our Course Subscription option or our career based Course Packages
Course Start Date
- Once the payment for the course has been made, you will receive your login details via the email address provided on when you Enrol, within 48 hours. You can also pick your own start date! To pick you own start date, after you make the payment for your course, state your preferred start date on the Enrolment Form.
Click Here to
Contact Us For More Information