Cisco Certified Network Professional Security (CCNP Security)
ABOUT THIS COURSE:
This Course is the closest you can get to an in class option without breaking the bank. Features you receive with this course program:
- You receive access to mentors for certain courses. The Mentors are subject matter experts and you can ask them questions about the subject/topic you are unsure about.
- For IT courses, you also receive access to labs for certain courses that require the hands on experience.
- Receive access to E-Books for all courses and more topics.
Once the payment for the course has been made, you will receive your login details via the email address provided on the enrolment form within 24 hours. You can also pick your own start date! If you want to pick own start date, once you have made the payment for your enrolment, please send an email or send a message via our CONTACT US page with your name and the date you would like to start with your training.
Course Outline Secure v1.0 Securing Networks with Cisco Routers and Switches
- Module 1: Deploying Cisco IOS Software Network Foundation Protection Lesson
- Module 2: Deploying Cisco IOS Software Threat Control and Containment
- Module 3: Deploying Cisco IOS Software Site-to-Site Transmission Security
- Module 4: Deploying Secure Remote Access with Cisco IOS Software
Deploying Cisco ASA VPN Solutions
- Module 1: Evaluate the Cisco ASA adaptive security appliance VPN subsystem
- Module 2: Deploy Cisco ASA adaptive security appliance IPsec VPN solutions
- Module 3: Deploy Cisco ASA adaptive security appliance Cisco AnyConnect remote access VPN solutions
- Module 4: Deploy Cisco ASA adaptive security appliance clientless remote access VPN solutions
- Module 5: Deploy advanced Cisco ASA adaptive security appliance VPN
Deploying Cisco ASA Firewall Solutions
- Module 1: Introduction to the Cisco ASA Adaptive Security Appliance
- Module 2: Implementation of Basic Connectivity and Device Management
- Module 3: Deployment of Cisco ASA Adaptive Security Appliance Access Control Features
- Module 4: Deployment of Cisco ASA Adaptive Security Appliance Network Integration Features
- Module 5: Deployment of Cisco ASA Adaptive Security Appliance Virtualization and High-Availability Features
- Module 6: Integration of Cisco ASA Adaptive Security Appliance Security Service Modules
Implementing Cisco Intrusion Prevention System v7.0
- Module 1: Introduction to Intrusion Prevention and Detection, Cisco IPS Software, and Supporting Devices
- Module 2: Installing and Maintaining Cisco IPS Sensors
- Module 3: Applying Cisco IPS Security Policies
- Module 4: Adapting Traffic Analysis and Response to the Environment
- Module 5: Managing and Analyzing Events
- Module 6: Deploying Virtualization, High Availability, and High Performance Solutions
- Module 7: Configuring and Maintaining Specific Cisco IPS Hardware
Fees: AUD $995.00
70 hours of study
Course Access: 6 Months
Study Mode: Online
Certificate of Completion
Pre Requisites: None
- Network Security Engineer
- IT Security Support Engineer
- Systems Engineer
- Network Technician.
The Certification Exam is not included with this course. We can help with booking your certification exam for you. CLICK HERE and contact our Learning Consultants or ask a question via the chat function.
Looking to study more than one course?
If you are looking at completing more than one Certification in the next 12 months, it might be worthwhile looking at our Course Subscription option. To find out more SUBSCRIPTION OPTION
How many hours to study
The course duration shown above depends on the learner, how quickly they pick the skills is up to the student) you have 6 months (180 days) months access to your course material. You have more than enough time to complete this short course.
** Part – time students dedicate on average 5 hours study time per week, a 30 hour course would approximately take 6 weeks to complete at that pace of study.
Online – 100% Flexible Self Study – You study at your own pace, at your own time. You have 24 hours access via your own private study portal and you study at your time.
What others looked at
Ethical Council – Certified Ethical Hacker v11 Provider: EC Council- CertHub Admin Duration: 40 Hours self paced Skill Level: Intermediate Certification Exam: Yes – info below Course Access: 12 monthsPre Requisites: None Completion Certificate: YesClick Here toEnrol...
Ethical Council – Certified Secure Computer User (CSCU)ABOUT THIS COURSE:The Certified Secure Computer User (CSCU) from the Ethical Council is a study program aimed at individuals who want to up skill and gain knowledge on how to protect IT Information assets on an...
CompTIA IT Fundamentals+ (Exam - FC0-U61)ABOUT THIS COURSE:This course is designed for anyone who has no IT experience and would like to understand what a career in IT would be like. Individuals who have completed this course improve their knowledge in the different...