Cisco Certified Network Associate Security (CCNA Security)
ABOUT THIS COURSE:
- Module 1: Introduction to Network Security Principles
- Module 2: Perimeter Security
- Module 3: Network Security Using Cisco IOS Firewalls
- Module 4: Site-to-Site VPNs
- Module 5: Network Security Using Cisco IOS IPS
- Module 6: LAN, SAN, Voice, and Endpoint Security Overview
Fees: AUD $1,395.00
Duration: 45 hours study time
Course Access: 6 Months
Study Mode: Online
Certificate of Completion
Pre Requisites: None
Administration provider and located in Australia. Powered by ITPro.tv content.
- Network Security Engineer
- IT Security Support Engineer
- Systems Engineer
- Network Technician.
What others looked at
Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) Routing And Switching v2.0ABOUT THIS COURSE: Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) Routing and Switching certification validates the ability to plan, implement, verify and troubleshoot local and wide-area enterprise...
Microsoft Word 2019 Certification- Exam MO-100ABOUT THIS COURSE: Exhibit your expertise with Microsoft word to potential employers with this qualification. Calling on Administrators and anyone who wants to show proficiency in MS Word. This specifically accredited...
Microsoft Excel 2019 Certification (Exam MO- 200)ABOUT THIS COURSE: An individual acquiring this qualification has had a little bit of of experience, guidance and hands-on involvement in MS Excel. The certification demonstrates competency at an industry partner level...