Cisco Certified Network Associate Security (CCNA Security)
ABOUT THIS COURSE:
- Module 1: Introduction to Network Security Principles
- Module 2: Perimeter Security
- Module 3: Network Security Using Cisco IOS Firewalls
- Module 4: Site-to-Site VPNs
- Module 5: Network Security Using Cisco IOS IPS
- Module 6: LAN, SAN, Voice, and Endpoint Security Overview
Fees: AUD $1,395.00
Duration: 45 hours study time
Course Access: 6 Months
Study Mode: Online
Certificate of Completion
Pre Requisites: None
Administration provider and located in Australia. Powered by ITPro.tv content.
- Network Security Engineer
- IT Security Support Engineer
- Systems Engineer
- Network Technician.
What others looked at
Ethical Council – Certified Secure Computer User (CSCU)ABOUT THIS COURSE:The Certified Secure Computer User (CSCU) from the Ethical Council is a study program aimed at individuals who want to up skill and gain knowledge on how to protect IT Information assets on an...
CompTIA IT Fundamentals+ (Exam - FC0-U61)ABOUT THIS COURSE:This course is designed for anyone who has no IT experience and would like to understand what a career in IT would be like. Individuals who have completed this course improve their knowledge in the different...
Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) Routing And Switching v2.0ABOUT THIS COURSE: Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) Routing and Switching certification validates the ability to plan, implement, verify and troubleshoot local and wide-area enterprise...