Cisco Certified Network Associate Security (CCNA Security)
ABOUT THIS COURSE:
- Module 1: Introduction to Network Security Principles
- Module 2: Perimeter Security
- Module 3: Network Security Using Cisco IOS Firewalls
- Module 4: Site-to-Site VPNs
- Module 5: Network Security Using Cisco IOS IPS
- Module 6: LAN, SAN, Voice, and Endpoint Security Overview
Fees: AUD $1,395.00
Duration: 45 hours study time
Course Access: 6 Months
Study Mode: Online
Certificate of Completion
Pre Requisites: None
Administration provider and located in Australia. Powered by ITPro.tv content.
- Network Security Engineer
- IT Security Support Engineer
- Systems Engineer
- Network Technician.
What others looked at
Ethical Council – Certified Ethical Hacker v11ABOUT THIS COURSE:The Certified Ethical Hacker V11 training course is the latest Cyber Security certification released in October 2020. Attention! IT security professionals, this course provides you with an in depth...
Ethical Council – Certified Secure Computer User (CSCU)ABOUT THIS COURSE:The Certified Secure Computer User (CSCU) from the Ethical Council is a study program aimed at individuals who want to up skill and gain knowledge on how to protect IT Information assets on an...
CompTIA IT Fundamentals+ (Exam - FC0-U61)ABOUT THIS COURSE:This course is designed for anyone who has no IT experience and would like to understand what a career in IT would be like. Individuals who have completed this course improve their knowledge in the different...