Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
Provider: ISACA – CertHub Admin
Duration: 30 Hours self paced
Skill Level: Intermediate/Professional
Certification Exam: NO
Course Access: 12 months
Pre Requisites: 2-3 Years Infosec
Completion Certificate: Yes
Click Here to
Option 1: E – Learning Package
E-Learning course Only + mentors
Option 2: Live Virtual Boot Camp
Live Face to Face Virtual training via Webinar and 4 Days Full time
- Payment an be made up-front via credit or debit card, bank transfer or PayPal. Click on the Enrol Now Button to Enrol
- Contact our learning consultants and they can support you through the enrolment process too.
ABOUT THE COURSE
If you’re an information security professional, you’ve probably heard the term CISM thrown around. But what is a CISM exactly? How do you get one? You might be wondering, Policies and individuals around CISM are generally responsible for developing and overseeing information security policies and programs across an organisation. The core of their role lies in educating employees on best practices for maintaining data privacy and network safety.
CISM is a certification offered by ISACA that helps you improve your knowledge and expertise in managing enterprise information security teams. Getting CISM certified puts you in high demand with employers around the world that recognise the qualification and the status that the CISM certification represents. CISM demonstrates that you have a complete all round knowledge and skill of technical competence and an understanding of business objectives around data security
To be Eligible for the CISM
At least 2-3 Years of Information Security prior experience
How does the study work for me?
Includes: Instructor led e- learning video + mentors
You receive access to your own private Learning Portal for the Instructors Led Videos + CISM Mentors
Click Here to learn more about our Course options here.
Option 2: (limited availability)
Includes: Includes: Live Face to Face Virtual training via Webinar and Hands on Lab access. 5 Days Full time.
The Live Face to Face Virtual study is conducted by an experienced professionals typically with 10 years + experience in Infosec You log into a dedicated virtual portal at a certain time allocated and this will allow you to learn and ask questions face to face with the mentor. Contact Us as there are Limited Seats available
What resources do I get?
- E- Learning Course – 12 months Access
- Access to Mentors for the 12 months
At the end of the course, students will be able to: Understand the value of information security and how it affects their organization Create a thorough understanding of Information Security Management, Information Risk Management, Information Governance Systems, and Information Assurance systems Manage risks effectively through the application of technical controls in conjunction with an effective program of policy and procedure development and education Create and execute an Information Security Program Create and implement an Information Security Strategy
Click Here for Study Units
- Information Security Governance Part I
- Information Security Governance Part II
- Information Risk Management Part I
- Risk Management Part II
- Information Security Program Development Part I
- Information Security Program Development Part II
- Information Security Incident Management Part I
- Information Security Incident Management Part II
- Anyone looking for a start in IT Cybersecurity
- Senior Cyber Security Monitoring Analyst
- Cyber Security Incident Response, Incident Analyst
- Cyber Security Incident Response Engineer
- Senior Information Assurance/ Security Specialist
- Information Security Proefessional
- IT Security Administrator
Want to Study more than one course?
If you are looking at completing more than one Certification in the next 12 months, it might be worthwhile looking at our Course Subscription option or our career based Course Packages.
What resources do I need?
- Access to the internet with at least ADSL2 connection (2m/b per sec or faster)
- MAC or PC computer
- Basic knowledge of computers i.e be able to surf the internet and be comfortable listening to audio and visuals.
Course Start Date?
Once the payment for the course has been made, you will receive your login details via the email address provided on when you Enrol, within 48 hours. You can also pick your own start date! To pick you own start date, after you make the payment for your course, state your preferred start date on the Enrolment Form.
Click Here to
Contact Us For More Information