Ethical Council – Certified Ethical Hacker v11
ABOUT THIS COURSE:
The Certified Ethical Hacker V11 training course is the latest Cyber Security certification released in October 2020. Attention! IT security professionals, this course provides you with an in depth viewpoint of the tools, knowledge, techniques and skills required to become a successful and effective ethical hacker who can be accredited and certified with the Ethical Council.
CEH was built to incorporate a hands-on environment and systematic process across every ethical hacking domain and methodology, giving you the opportunity to work towards proving the required knowledge and skills needed to perform the job of an ethical hacker. You will be exposed to an entirely different posture towards the responsibilities and measures required to be secure.
In its 11th version, CEH continues to evolve with the latest operating systems, tools, tactics, exploits, and technologies.
CEH provides an in-depth understanding of ethical hacking phases, various attack vectors, and preventative countermeasures. It will teach you how hackers think and act maliciously so that you will be better positioned to set up your security infrastructure and defend future attacks.
Understanding system weaknesses and vulnerabilities help organisations strengthen their system security controls to minimize the risk of an incident.
CEH v11 covers updated Cloud and IoT modules to incorporate CSP’s Container Technologies (e.g., Docker, Kubernetes), Cloud Computing threats, and a number of IoT hacking tools (e.g. Shikra, Bus Pirate, Facedancer21, and more). This is critical as the world moves towards broader and deeper cloud adoptions.
When compared to Kali Linux, Parrot Security OS offers better performance on lower-powered
laptops and machines while offering an intuitive look and feel with a larger repository of
Buy this official course from the Official Ethical Council Partner for ANZ and you will learn a much more…
Certification Exam Information:
The official Certification Exam is included with the Course.
- Exam Name: CEH 312-50 (ECC EXAM),
- Number of Questions: 125
- Test Duration: 4 Hours
- Test Format: Multiple Choice
- Test Delivery: ECC EXAM, VUE
We can help with booking your certification exam when you have completed the course. The Exam Voucher is valid for 12 months and is to be used within the 12 month period. Exam vouchers is non – refundable. CLICK HERE and contact our Learning Consultants or ask a question via the chat function.
This Course Package includes:
- Instructor led training modules (1 year access)
- Official e-courseware (1 year access)
- Practice Labs – iLabs (6 Months Access)
- Certificate of Completion
- Certification Exam Voucher included and valid for 12 months
Pre-Requisites for the course:
NO Pre-requisites to study the course.
Pre-Requisites for the certification:
Complete this relevant study program and passing the practice exam at a score of above 80% score.
- Computer Operating Systems
- Microsoft Windows
- Apple MacOS
- GNU Linux
SOFTWARE AND APPLICATIONS
- Software Usage Requirements
- Business And Productivity Software
- Business And Productivity Software Part 2
- Collaboration Software
- Web Browser Settings
- Web Browser Settings Part 2
- Programming Concepts
- Programming Concepts Part 2
- Developing With Python
- Central Processing Unit (CPU)
- Common Hardware
- Common Hardware Part 2
- Peripheral Devices
- Peripheral Devices Part 2
- Display Hardware
- Storage Hardware
- Basic Networking Concepts
- Basic Networking Concepts Part 2
- Configuring A Wireless Router
- Configuring A Wireless Router Part 2
- Connection And Service Types
- Connection And Service Types Part 2
- Database Concepts
- Querying A Database
- Table Design
- Basic Security Principles
- Basic Security Principles Part 2
- Security Best Practices
- Security Best Practices Part 2
- Security Best Practices Part 3
- Troubleshooting Methodology
- Troubleshooting Methodology Part 2
- Troubleshooting Example
Study Units/ Curriculum
- Introduction to Ethical Hacking
- Footprinting and Reconnaissance
- Scanning Networks
- Vulnerability Analysis
- System Hacking
- Malware Threats
- Social Engineering
- Session Hijacking
- Evading IDS, Firewalls, and Honeypots
- Hacking Web Servers
- Hacking Web Applications
- SQL Injection
- Hacking Wireless Networks
- Hacking Mobile Platforms
- IoT and OT Hacking
- Cloud Computing
How many hours to study
The course duration shown above depends on the learner, how quickly you pick the skills is up to you – the student. You have a comfortable 12 months (365 days) months access to your course material. You have more than enough time to complete this short course.
** Part – time students dedicate on average 5 hours study time per week. Therefore, a 40 hour course would approximately take 8 – 10 weeks to complete at that pace of study.
Online – 100% Flexible Self Study – You study at your own pace, at your own time. You have 24 hours access via your own private study portal and you study at your time.
Once you have enrolled and made payment for the course, our consultants will give you a ring and walk you through your portal set-up. You will receive your login details via the email address provided on the enrolment form within 48 hours. You can also pick your own start date! To pick your start date, after the payment is made, please send an email or send a message via our CONTACT US page.
Mode of Delivery & Duration
The E- Learning course, Practice Labs are offered through an online learning mode. This is provided by the Ethical Council. The self paced online mode can be started and completed anytime during the course access duration of 12 months.
Practice Labs Information
- Gain practical experience with real-world scenarios.
- You have access to real hardware and software in real time.
- Experiment and put theory that you learn into real practice.
- 100% hands on excercises on real equipment connected remotely.
- You receive 6 months access to the practice labs
40 hours study time
Course Access: 12 months
Study Mode: Online
Official Certification included
Support: iLab included
Pre Requisites: None
Fees: AUD $2,295.00
- Anyone looking for a start in IT Cybersecurity
- Senior Cyber Security Monitoring Analyst
- Cyber Security Incident Response, Incident Analyst
- Cyber Security Incident Response Engineer
- L2 Security Analyst
- Senior Information Assurance/ Security Specialist
- Technical Operations Network Engineer
- IT Security Administrator
Looking to study more than one course?
If you are looking at completing more than one Certification in the next 12 months, it might be worthwhile looking at our Course Subscription option. To find out more SUBSCRIPTION OPTIONS
- Access to the internet with atleast ADSL2 connection
- MAC or PC computer
- Basic knowledge of computers i.e be able to surf the internet and be comfortable listening to audio and visuals.
- Payment an be made up-front via credit or debit card, bank transfer or PayPal. Click on the Enrol Now Button to Enrol
- Contact our learning consultants and they can support you through the enrolment process too.
Fees: AUD $2,295.00
Further Questions? Enter your details...
What others looked at
Ethical Council – Certified Secure Computer User (CSCU)ABOUT THIS COURSE:The Certified Secure Computer User (CSCU) from the Ethical Council is a study program aimed at individuals who want to up skill and gain knowledge on how to protect IT Information assets on an...
CompTIA IT Fundamentals+ (Exam - FC0-U61)ABOUT THIS COURSE:This course is designed for anyone who has no IT experience and would like to understand what a career in IT would be like. Individuals who have completed this course improve their knowledge in the different...
Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) Routing And Switching v2.0ABOUT THIS COURSE: Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) Routing and Switching certification validates the ability to plan, implement, verify and troubleshoot local and wide-area enterprise...
Latest News from CertHub
A Quick Guide About CompTIA A+ Certification The CompTIA A+ credential is one of the most renowned certifications available for anyone wanting to have a career in IT. This certification is offered by a non-for - profit trade association known as the Computing...
What's the NEW CCNA Certification (200-301) all about? Cisco has introduced many types of certification over the years. They offer five levels of IT certification ranges from entry-level to expert. The CCNA certification program is one of the leading...
Why should I get a Project Management Certification? In today’s day and age, any concept considered credible and worthwhile has passed through thorough rigorous testing and trials. Now wait! What do you think about Project Management certifications? Do you...