Ethical Council – Certified Ethical Hacker v10
ABOUT THIS COURSE:
The Certified Ethical Hacker training course is a generalised course for the IT information security professionals. This course provides the you with an in depth viewpoint of the tools, knowledge, techniques and skills required to become a successful and effective ethical hacker who can be accredited and certified with the Ethical Council. The aim of this course is to help the you the student, learn an ethical hacking methodology that can be expertly utilised in a penetration testing or ethical hacking scenario.
The Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) is one of the main training programs for any IT security professionals, and are also referred to as a white-hat hackers, who logically attempts to comb through the network infrastructure with the acceptance of its owner to find IT Security exposure to which a hacker could potentially take advantage of.
The course will help you assess and maintain the security position of an organisation or business by identifying weaknesses within the network and infrastructure to ascertain if unauthorised system access is at all possible. The CEH program is the most through Ethical Hacking study program in the world. This is the first of the trio within the Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing (VAPT) track.
- Gaining access
- Maintaining Access
- Covering your tracks
This program will provide you the skills and knowledge on the most advanced tools, tips and tricks utilised by black and grey hat hackers alike who try and crack into an organisation for the purposes of theft of any cyber data that leads to monetary gain. The CEH will put you in the limelight so you will be provided with interactive, hand’s-on learning environment that will keep you challenged and will teach you to test the integrity of systems and networks by trying to hack them!
Certification Exam Information:
The official Certification Exam is included with the Course.
- Exam Name: CEH 312-50 (ECC EXAM),
- Number of Questions: 125
- Test Duration: 4 Hours
- Test Format: Multiple Choice
- Test Delivery: ECC EXAM, VUE
We can help with booking your certification exam when you have completed the course. The Exam Voucher is valid for 12 months and is to be used within the 12 month period. Exam vouchers is non – refundable. CLICK HERE and contact our Learning Consultants or ask a question via the chat function.
This Course Package includes:
- Instructor led training modules (1 year access)
- Official e-courseware (1 year access)
- Practice Labs – iLabs (6 Months Access)
- Certificate of Completion
- Certification Exam Voucher included and valid for 12 months
Pre-Requisites for the course:
NO Pre-requisites to study the course.
Pre-Requisites for the certification:
Complete this relevant study program and passing the practice exam at a score of above 80% score.
- Computer Operating Systems
- Microsoft Windows
- Apple MacOS
- GNU Linux
SOFTWARE AND APPLICATIONS
- Software Usage Requirements
- Business And Productivity Software
- Business And Productivity Software Part 2
- Collaboration Software
- Web Browser Settings
- Web Browser Settings Part 2
- Programming Concepts
- Programming Concepts Part 2
- Developing With Python
- Central Processing Unit (CPU)
- Common Hardware
- Common Hardware Part 2
- Peripheral Devices
- Peripheral Devices Part 2
- Display Hardware
- Storage Hardware
- Basic Networking Concepts
- Basic Networking Concepts Part 2
- Configuring A Wireless Router
- Configuring A Wireless Router Part 2
- Connection And Service Types
- Connection And Service Types Part 2
- Database Concepts
- Querying A Database
- Table Design
- Basic Security Principles
- Basic Security Principles Part 2
- Security Best Practices
- Security Best Practices Part 2
- Security Best Practices Part 3
- Troubleshooting Methodology
- Troubleshooting Methodology Part 2
- Troubleshooting Example
Study Units/ Curriculum
Module 01: Introduction to Ethical Hacking
Module 02: Footprinting and Reconnaissance
Module 03: Scanning Networks
Module 04: Enumeration
Module 05: Vulnerability Analysis
Module 06: System Hacking
Module 07: Malware Threats
Module 08: Sniffing
Module 09: Social Engineering
Module 10: Denial-of-Service
Module 11: Session Hijacking
Module 12: Evading IDS, Firewalls, and Honeypots
Module 13: Hacking Web Servers
Module 14: Hacking Web Applications
Module 15: SQL Injection
Module 16: Hacking Wireless Networks
Module 17: Hacking Mobile Platforms
Module 18: IoT Hacking
Module 19: Cloud Computing
Module 20: Cryptography
How many hours to study
The course duration shown above depends on the learner, how quickly you pick the skills is up to you – the student. You have a comfortable 12 months (365 days) months access to your course material. You have more than enough time to complete this short course.
** Part – time students dedicate on average 5 hours study time per week. Therefore, a 40 hour course would approximately take 8 – 10 weeks to complete at that pace of study.
Online – 100% Flexible Self Study – You study at your own pace, at your own time. You have 24 hours access via your own private study portal and you study at your time.
Once you have enrolled and made payment for the course, our consultants will give you a ring and walk you through your portal set-up. You will receive your login details via the email address provided on the enrolment form within 48 hours. You can also pick your own start date! To pick your start date, after the payment is made, please send an email or send a message via our CONTACT US page.
Mode of Delivery & Duration
The E- Learning course, Practice Labs are offered through an online learning mode. This is provided by the Ethical Council. The self paced online mode can be started and completed anytime during the course access duration of 12 months.
Practice Labs Information
- Gain practical experience with real-world scenarios.
- You have access to real hardware and software in real time.
- Experiment and put theory that you learn into real practice.
- 100% hands on excercises on real equipment connected remotely.
- You receive 12 months access to the practice labs
40 hours study time
Course Access: 12 months
Study Mode: Online
Official Certification included
Support: iLab included
Pre Requisites: None
Fees: AUD $2,695.00
- Anyone looking for a start in IT Cybersecurity
- Senior Cyber Security Monitoring Analyst
- Cyber Security Incident Response, Incident Analyst
- Cyber Security Incident Response Engineer
- L2 Security Analyst
- Senior Information Assurance/ Security Specialist
- Technical Operations Network Engineer
- IT Security Administrator
Looking to study more than one course?
If you are looking at completing more than one Certification in the next 12 months, it might be worthwhile looking at our Course Subscription option. To find out more SUBSCRIPTION OPTIONS
- Access to the internet with atleast ADSL2 connection
- MAC or PC computer
- Basic knowledge of computers i.e be able to surf the internet and be comfortable listening to audio and visuals.
- Payment an be made up-front via credit or debit card, bank transfer or PayPal. Click on the Enrol Now Button to Enrol
- Contact our learning consultants and they can support you through the enrolment process too.
Fees: AUD $2,695.00
Further Questions? Enter your details...
What others looked at
Ethical Council – Certified Ethical Hacker v11ABOUT THIS COURSE:The Certified Ethical Hacker training course is the latest Cybersecurity certification released in October 2020. Attention! IT security professionals, this course provides you with an in depth viewpoint...
Ethical Council – Certified Secure Computer User (CSCU)ABOUT THIS COURSE:The Certified Secure Computer User (CSCU) from the Ethical Council is a study program aimed at individuals who want to up skill and gain knowledge on how to protect IT Information assets on an...
CompTIA IT Fundamentals+ (Exam - FC0-U61)ABOUT THIS COURSE:This course is designed for anyone who has no IT experience and would like to understand what a career in IT would be like. Individuals who have completed this course improve their knowledge in the different...
Latest News from CertHub
A Quick Guide About CompTIA A+ Certification The CompTIA A+ credential is one of the most renowned certifications available for anyone wanting to have a career in IT. This certification is offered by a non-for - profit trade association known as the Computing...
What's the NEW CCNA Certification (200-301) all about? Cisco has introduced many types of certification over the years. They offer five levels of IT certification ranges from entry-level to expert. The CCNA certification program is one of the leading...
Why should I get a Project Management Certification? In today’s day and age, any concept considered credible and worthwhile has passed through thorough rigorous testing and trials. Now wait! What do you think about Project Management certifications? Do you...