Certified Business Analysis Professional™ (CBAP®)
ABOUT THIS COURSE:
Numerous Business Analysis experts that have been working in the BA environment for a number of years are amazed to discover that they can apply to sit for the CBAP®.
Experts with an accreditation in Business Analysis from one of the world’s driving proficient affiliations – the International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA) and the Project Management Institute (PMI) – end up in gaining progression in their careers, highly regarded, and that it’s simpler to get validity for their Skills in an even more competitive environment.
This course is suited to those who are either in any of the below positions or who are looking to gain promotion or access to any of these roles:
1. Project Management Professionals
2. Senior Business Analysis Professionals
3. Aspiring Business Analysts
This Course is the closest you can get to an in-class option without breaking the bank. Some of the features you receive with this course program:
- You receive access to mentors for certain courses. The Mentors are subject matter experts and you can ask them questions about the subject/topic you are unsure about.
- For IT courses, you also receive access to labs for certain courses that require the hands on experience.
- Receive access to E-Books for all PM and IT courses and more topics.
Once the payment for the course has been made, you will receive your login details via the email address provided on the enrolment form within 24 hours. You can also pick your own start date! To pick you own start date, after you make the payment for your course, please send an email or send a message via our CONTACT US page stating the start date you would like.
- Introduction to Business Analysis
- Business Analysis Planning and Monitoring
- Business Analysis Elicitation and Collaboration
- Business Analysis and Requirements Life Cycle Management
- Business Analysis and Strategy Analysis
- Business Analysis and RADD: Requirements Definition
- Business Analysis and RADD: Design Definition
- Business Analysis and Solution Evaluation
- Analytical Techniques Used for Business Analysis
- Activities and Tools Used for Business Analysis
- Documentation and Criteria Used for Business Analysis
- Business Analysis Competencies: Personal Skills
- Business Analysis Competencies: Professional Effectiveness
- Business Analysis Perspectives
Fees: AUD $795.00
30 hours study time
Course Access: 6 Months
Study Mode: Online
Certificate of Completion
Pre Requisites: None
- Business analysis.
- Systems analysis.
- Requirements analysis or management.
- Process improvement.
- Consulting, Product owners/managers.
- Project Managers (PMs),
- Quality Assurance (QA) personnel,
- Change Managers, and
The Certification Exam is not included with this course. We can help with booking your certification exam for you. CLICK HERE and contact our Learning Consultants or ask a question via the chat function.
Looking to study more than one course?
If you are looking at completing more than one Certification in the next 12 months, it might be worthwhile looking at our Course Subscription option. To find out more SUBSCRIPTION OPTION
How many hours to study
The course duration shown above depends on the learner, how quickly they pick the skills is up to the student) you have 6 months (180 days) months access to your course material. You have more than enough time to complete this short course.
** Part – time students dedicate on average 5 hours study time per week, a 30 hour course would approximately take 6 weeks to complete at that pace of study.
Online – 100% Flexible Self Study – You study at your own pace, at your own time. You have 24 hours access via your own private study portal and you study at your time.
What others looked at
Ethical Council – Certified Secure Computer User (CSCU)ABOUT THIS COURSE:The Certified Secure Computer User (CSCU) from the Ethical Council is a study program aimed at individuals who want to up skill and gain knowledge on how to protect IT Information assets on an...
CompTIA IT Fundamentals+ (Exam - FC0-U61)ABOUT THIS COURSE:This course is designed for anyone who has no IT experience and would like to understand what a career in IT would be like. Individuals who have completed this course improve their knowledge in the different...
Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) Routing And Switching v2.0ABOUT THIS COURSE: Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) Routing and Switching certification validates the ability to plan, implement, verify and troubleshoot local and wide-area enterprise...