Certified Associate In Project Management (CAPM)® Certification – PMI
ABOUT THIS COURSE:
The Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®certification is ideal for both new and aspiring project managers seeking a professional certification. Regardless of your career stage, the Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® is an asset that will distinguish you in the job market and enhance your credibility and effectiveness working on — or with — project teams.
This Course is the closest you can get to an in-class option without breaking the bank. Some of the features you receive with this course program:
- You receive access to mentors for certain courses. The Mentors are subject matter experts and you can ask them questions about the subject/topic you are unsure about.
- For IT courses, you also receive access to labs for certain courses that require the hands on experience.
- Receive access to E-Books for all PM and IT courses and more topics.
Once the payment for the course has been made, you will receive your login details via the email address provided on the enrolment form within 24 hours. You can also pick your own start date! To pick you own start date, after you make the payment for your course, please send an email or send a message via our CONTACT US page stating the start date you would like.
- Managing projects within organisations (PMBOK®-5th Edition)
- Project management overview
- Project management process groups
- Integrated initiation and planning
- Direct, monitor and control project work
- Controlling changes and closing a project
- Project requirements and defining scope
- Creating the work breakdown structure
- Monitoring and controlling project scope
- Defining and sequencing project activities
- Planning project costs
- Developing and controlling the project schedule
- Estimating and budgeting project costs
- Controlling project costs
- Plan quality management
- Quality assurance and quality control
- Planning project human resources
- Managing project human resources
- Plan and manage project communications
- Control project communications
- Risk management planning
- Identifying project risks
- Performing risk analysis
- Risk response and control
- Planning project procurement management
- Managing procurements
- Project stakeholder management
- Managing and controlling stakeholder engagement
- The role of ethics in project management
- Core PMI values and ethical standards
Fees: AUD $795.00
30 - 35 hours study time
Course Access: 6 Months
Study Mode: Online
Certificate of Completion
Support: Mentors and Ebooks
Pre Requisites: None
- Project Coordinators
- Project Management beginner
- Project Managers
- Program Managers
- Business Managers
- Project Officers
- Project Administrators
- Anyone interested in learning Project Mangement
The Certification Exam is not included with this course. We can help with booking your certification exam for you. CLICK HERE and contact our Learning Consultants or ask a question via the chat function.
Looking to study more than one course?
If you are looking at completing more than one Certification in the next 12 months, it might be worthwhile looking at our Course Subscription option. To find out more SUBSCRIPTION OPTION
How many hours to study
The course duration shown above depends on the learner, how quickly they pick the skills is up to the student) you have 6 months (180 days) months access to your course material. You have more than enough time to complete this short course.
** Part – time students dedicate on average 5 hours study time per week, a 30 hour course would approximately take 6 weeks to complete at that pace of study.
Online – 100% Flexible Self Study – You study at your own pace, at your own time. You have 24 hours access via your own private study portal and you study at your time.
What others looked at
Ethical Council – Certified Ethical Hacker v11 Provider: EC Council- CertHub Admin Duration: 40 Hours self paced Skill Level: Intermediate Certification Exam: Yes – info below Course Access: 12 monthsPre Requisites: None Completion Certificate: YesClick Here toEnrol...
Ethical Council – Certified Secure Computer User (CSCU)ABOUT THIS COURSE:The Certified Secure Computer User (CSCU) from the Ethical Council is a study program aimed at individuals who want to up skill and gain knowledge on how to protect IT Information assets on an...
CompTIA IT Fundamentals+ (Exam - FC0-U61)ABOUT THIS COURSE:This course is designed for anyone who has no IT experience and would like to understand what a career in IT would be like. Individuals who have completed this course improve their knowledge in the different...