Cisco CCNA Certification (200-301)
ABOUT THIS COURSE:
This is the new CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate) course is is an ideal study program offered by Cisco that empowers you to exhibit your current skills into an IT career. Completing the CCNA will permit you to more readily sell yourself in the extremely competitive job market. The CCNA as it right now stands, it is one of the most highly sought after qualifications in the IT Networking arena and employers may use this as a benchmark for their job requirements.
The CCNA Certification 200-301 program covers many fundamentals under one roof. In this program, you only need one training program and one exam. This program covers various powerful modules such as Network Access, Automation, and Programmability. CCNA provides a strong foundation to start your professional career in any IT field.
- Automation: Importance, basics, and applications.
- Security: Foundational knowledge
- IP Fundamentals: It covers all fundamentals of networking.
- Network Access: How to build and access a network
- IP Connectivity: It covers the basics of Routing and Switching.
The new CCNA Certification Exam (200-301) will replace all of the previous CCNA exams shown below:
- CCNA Collaboration, CCNA Cloud, CCNA Industrial, CCNA Wireless, CCNA Security, CCNA Industrial, CCNA Data Center, CCNA Wireless, CCNA Service Provider, CCNA Routing and Switching
Our blog article explains more: What’s the NEW CCNA Certification (200-301) all about?
Certification Exam Information:
The official Certification Exam is included with the Course.
We can help with booking your certification exam when you have completed the course. The Exam Voucher is valid for 12 months and is to be used within the 12 month period. Exam vouchers is non – refundable. CLICK HERE and contact our Learning Consultants or ask a question via the chat function.
This Course Package includes:
- E- Learning Course
- Practice Lab for the Cisco Certification Exam (200-301)
- Downloadable course notes
- Practice exam – Valid for 6 months from the first time you log in and access the Exam portal.
- Certification Exam Voucher included and valid for 12 months
Pre-Requisites for the course:
NO Pre-requisites to study the course.
Pre-Requisites for the certification:
Complete this relevant study program and passing the practice exam at a score of above 80% score.
- Computer Operating Systems
- Microsoft Windows
- Apple MacOS
- GNU Linux
SOFTWARE AND APPLICATIONS
- Software Usage Requirements
- Business And Productivity Software
- Business And Productivity Software Part 2
- Collaboration Software
- Web Browser Settings
- Web Browser Settings Part 2
- Programming Concepts
- Programming Concepts Part 2
- Developing With Python
- Central Processing Unit (CPU)
- Common Hardware
- Common Hardware Part 2
- Peripheral Devices
- Peripheral Devices Part 2
- Display Hardware
- Storage Hardware
- Basic Networking Concepts
- Basic Networking Concepts Part 2
- Configuring A Wireless Router
- Configuring A Wireless Router Part 2
- Connection And Service Types
- Connection And Service Types Part 2
- Database Concepts
- Querying A Database
- Table Design
- Basic Security Principles
- Basic Security Principles Part 2
- Security Best Practices
- Security Best Practices Part 2
- Security Best Practices Part 3
- Troubleshooting Methodology
- Troubleshooting Methodology Part 2
- Troubleshooting Example
Study Units/ Curriculum
- CCNA 2020: Networking Components
- CCNA 2020: Networking Components – NGFW, NGIPS, & Cisco
- CCNA 2020: WLCs, Access Points, Servers, & Endpoints
- CCNA 2020: Network Topology Architectures
- CCNA 2020: Network Topology Architectures – WAN, Cloud, & SOHO
- CCNA 2020: Layer 1 Interfaces & Cabling
- CCNA 2020: Layer 1 Physical & Configuration Issues
- CCNA 2020: Networking Protocols
- CCNA 2020: IP Addressing Basics & Configuration
- CCNA 2020: IPv4 Subnetting
- CCNA 2020: IPv6 Addressing & Configuration
- CCNA 2020: Virtualization Concepts
- CCNA 2020: Network Access, VLAN Configuration, &
- CCNA 2020: L2 Discovery Protocols & L2 and L3 EtherChannel
- CCNA 2020: Spanning Tree Protocol
- CCNA 2020: Cisco Wireless Architecture & WLAN Components
- CCNA 2020: Cisco WLC Configuration & Wireless Management Access
- CCNA 2020: Static Routing
- CCNA 2020: Dynamic Routing
- CCNA 2020: Configuring & Verifying NAT
- CCNA 2020: NTP, DNS, & DHCP
- CCNA 2020: SNMP, Syslog, & PHB for QoS
- CCNA 2020: Configuring SSH, FTP, & TFTP
- CCNA 2020: IT Security Concepts
- CCNA 2020: Security Program &Password Policy Components
- CCNA 2020: AAA Security & VPN Types
- CCNA 2020: Configuring & Verifying ACLs
- CCNA 2020: Configuring Port Security, DHCP Snooping, & DAI
- CCNA 2020: Automation, Network Programmability, & SDN
- CCNA 2020: APIs & Cisco DNA Center
- CCNA 2020: Configuration Management & JSON Encoded Data
How many hours to study
The course duration shown above depends on the learner, how quickly you pick the skills is up to you – the student. You have a comfortable 12 months (365 days) months access to your course material. You have more than enough time to complete this short course.
** Part – time students dedicate on average 5 hours study time per week. Therefore, a 40 hour course would approximately take 8 – 10 weeks to complete at that pace of study.
Online – 100% Flexible Self Study – You study at your own pace, at your own time. You have 24 hours access via your own private study portal and you study at your time.
Once you have enrolled and made payment for the course, our consultants will give you a ring and walk you through your portal set-up. You will receive your login details via the email address provided on the enrolment form within 48 hours. You can also pick your own start date! To pick your start date, after the payment is made, please send an email or send a message via our CONTACT US page.
Mode of Delivery & Duration
The E- Learning course, Practice Labs and Practice Exams are offered through an online learning mode. The self paced online mode can be started and completed anytime during the course access duration of 12 months.
Practice Labs Information
- Gain practical experience with real-world scenarios.
- You have access to real hardware and software in real time.
- Experiment and put theory that you learn into real practice.
- 100% hands on excercises on real equipment connected remotely.
- You receive 12 months access to the practice labs
Practice Exams Information
The practice tests are designed to help candidates prepare for and pass the relevant certification exams first time.
The practice exam is aimed at professionals and covers a wide range of fundamental topics related to the certification exam. It simulates the actual exam with time being measured.
- Windows 7 or newer, OSX 10.9 or newer
- PC: Chrome 39 or newer; Firefox 34 or newer; Internet Explorer 10 or newer
- Linux: Chrome 39 or newer; Firefox 34 or newer
- Mac: Chrome 39 or newer; Firefox 34 or newer; Safari 8 or newer
- iOS: Safari 8 or newer; Chrome 39 or newer
- Android: 4.0 or newer; Chrome 39 or newer
Your will receive your login details within 24 hours after your transaction is complete that will include a registration key and instructions on how to redeem the key. Ensure you are registered for the oractice exam within 12 months of purchase. Please contact us if you have any questions around the practice tests.
Practice Exams are valid for 6 months from the first date that you log into your Practice Exam portal.
Fees: AUD $995.00
30 hours study time
Course Access: 12 months
Study Mode: Online
Official Cisco Certification included
Support: Practice Test and Lab included
Pre Requisites: None
Fees: AUD $995.00
- Anyone looking for a start in IT
- IT Networking
- IT Network Engineer
- IT Network Administrator
- Cisco Professional
- Anyone using Cisco equipment
- Career changer into IT
- School leaver
- IT Hobbyist
- IT Technician role
- IT Helpdesk roles
- IT Administration Roles
Looking to study more than one course?
If you are looking at completing more than one Certification in the next 12 months, it might be worthwhile looking at our Course Subscription option. To find out more SUBSCRIPTION OPTIONS
- Access to the internet with atleast ADSL2 connection
- MAC or PC computer
- Basic knowledge of computers i.e be able to surf the internet and be comfortable listening to audio and visuals.
- Payment an be made up-front via credit or debit card, bank transfer or PayPal. Click on the Enrol Now Button to Enrol
- Contact our learning consultants and they can support you through the enrolment process too.
Fees: AUD $995.00
What others looked at
CompTIA IT Fundamentals+ (Exam - FC0-U61)ABOUT THIS COURSE:This course is designed for anyone who has no IT experience and would like to understand what a career in IT would be like. Individuals who have completed this course improve their knowledge in the different...
Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) Routing And Switching v2.0ABOUT THIS COURSE: Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) Routing and Switching certification validates the ability to plan, implement, verify and troubleshoot local and wide-area enterprise...
Microsoft Word 2019 Certification- Exam MO-100ABOUT THIS COURSE: Exhibit your expertise with Microsoft word to potential employers with this qualification. Calling on Administrators and anyone who wants to show proficiency in MS Word. This specifically accredited...
Latest News from CertHub
A Quick Guide About CompTIA A+ Certification The CompTIA A+ credential is one of the most renowned certifications available for anyone wanting to have a career in IT. This certification is offered by a non-for - profit trade association known as the Computing...
What's the NEW CCNA Certification (200-301) all about? Cisco has introduced many types of certification over the years. They offer five levels of IT certification ranges from entry-level to expert. The CCNA certification program is one of the leading...
Why should I get a Project Management Certification? In today’s day and age, any concept considered credible and worthwhile has passed through thorough rigorous testing and trials. Now wait! What do you think about Project Management certifications? Do you...