Six Sigma Black Belt Certification Course
ABOUT THIS COURSE:
The Certified Six Sigma Black Belt is a professional who can explain Six Sigma philosophies and principles, including supporting systems and tools. A Black Belt should demonstrate team leadership, understand team dynamics and assign team member roles and responsibilities.
Black belts have a thorough understanding of all aspects of the define, measure, analyse, improve and control (DMAIC) model in accordance with Six Sigma principles. They have basic knowledge of lean enterprise concepts, are able to identify non-value-added elements and activities and are able to use specific tools.
At Cert Hub, we offer four key Six Sigma ASQ certification courses ranging from beginner to advanced levels. Taking the Six Sigma Black Belt Certification Course will ultimately help you advance your process and project management to deliver a better customer experience, reduce your costs, and enhance your leadership and managerial skills overall. It is one of the foremost Six Sigma Certification Courses and will help to propel your project, process, and quality management capabilities to another level.
It will fundamentally teach you how to achieve near perfection, by harnessing a data-driven approach, utilizing measurement-based strategies and a trusted methodology for eliminating defects in your business operations and processes. This is one of the foremost management techniques and provides you with a globally recognized skill set that is transferable across all industries and fields.
The Six Sigma Black Belt Certification Course will give you the skills to lead major projects, and effectively lead your teams to deliver solutions that will transform the ways in which organisations operate, along with being able to provide demonstrable improvements throughout.
Six Sigma Black Belt Certification Course – You do not necessarily need to have the Six Sigma Green Certification to enlist in this course. However, it is recommended. It is for quality professionals and for those who want to manage Six Sigma projects and initiatives.
This Course is the closest you can get to an in-class option without breaking the bank. Some of the features you receive with this course program:
- You receive access to mentors for certain courses. The Mentors are subject matter experts and you can ask them questions about the subject/topic you are unsure about.
- For IT courses, you also receive access to labs for certain courses that require the hands on experience.
- Receive access to E-Books for all PM and IT courses and more topics.
Once the payment for the course has been made, you will receive your login details via the email address provided on the enrolment form within 24 hours. You can also pick your own start date! To pick you own start date, after you make the payment for your course, please send an email or send a message via our CONTACT US page stating the start date you would like.
- Fundamentals of Lean and Six Sigma and their Applications
- Six Sigma Project Selection, Roles, and Responsibilities
- Six Sigma Strategic Planning and Deployment
- Impact on Stakeholders and Benchmarking for Six Sigma
- Using Business and Financial Measures in Six Sigma
- Six Sigma Team Dynamics, Roles, and Success Factors
- Six Sigma Team Facilitation and Leadership
- Six Sigma Team Dynamics and Training
- Determining Requirements by Listening to the Voice of the Customer in Six Sigma
- Six Sigma Business Case, Project Charter, and Tools
- Process Flow Metrics and Analysis Tools for Six Sigma
- Data Types, Sampling, Collection, and Measurement in Six Sigma
- Six Sigma Measurement Systems and Metrology
- Using Basic Statistics and Graphical Methods in Six Sigma
- Probability and Probability Distributions in Six Sigma
- Determining Process Performance and Capability in Six Sigma
- Measuring and Modeling Relationships between Variables in Six Sigma
- Basics of Hypothesis Testing and Tests for Means in Six Sigma
- Tests for Variances and Proportions, ANOVA, and Goodness-of-fit in Six Sigma
- Multivariate Tools and Nonparametric Tests in Six Sigma
- FMEA and Other Nonstatistical Analysis Methods in Six Sigma
- Understanding DOE and Planning Experiments in Six Sigma
- Designing, Conducting, and Analyzing Experiments in Six Sigma
- Lean Improvement Methods and Implementation Planning in Six Sigma
- Statistical Process Control (SPC) and Control Charts in Six Sigma
- Using Lean Control Tools and Maintaining Controls in Six Sigma
- Sustaining Six Sigma Improvements
- Common DFSS Methodologies, Design for X, and Robust Designs
Fees: AUD $895.00
50-60 hours of study
Course Access: 6 Months
Study Mode: Online
Certificate of Completion
Support: Mentors and Ebooks
Pre Requisites: None
- Junior Project Managers
- Quality Management Graduates
- Quality Coordinators
- Operations managers
- Process Impovement
The Certification Exam is not included with this course. We can help with booking your certification exam for you. CLICK HERE and contact our Learning Consultants or ask a question via the chat function.
Looking to study more than one course?
If you are looking at completing more than one Certification in the next 12 months, it might be worthwhile looking at our Course Subscription option. To find out more SUBSCRIPTION OPTION
How many hours to study
The course duration shown above depends on the learner, how quickly they pick the skills is up to the student) you have 6 months (180 days) months access to your course material. You have more than enough time to complete this short course.
** Part – time students dedicate on average 5 hours study time per week, a 30 hour course would approximately take 6 weeks to complete at that pace of study.
Online – 100% Flexible Self Study – You study at your own pace, at your own time. You have 24 hours access via your own private study portal and you study at your time.
What others looked at
CompTIA IT Fundamentals+ (Exam - FC0-U61)ABOUT THIS COURSE:This course is designed for anyone who has no IT experience and would like to understand what a career in IT would be like. Individuals who have completed this course improve their knowledge in the different...
Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) Routing And Switching v2.0ABOUT THIS COURSE: Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) Routing and Switching certification validates the ability to plan, implement, verify and troubleshoot local and wide-area enterprise...
Microsoft Word 2019 Certification- Exam MO-100ABOUT THIS COURSE: Exhibit your expertise with Microsoft word to potential employers with this qualification. Calling on Administrators and anyone who wants to show proficiency in MS Word. This specifically accredited...